Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alchemizt

Depression numbness

10 posts in this topic

Some extremely harsh life experiences left me numb and unable to feel anything at all. Its not a good place to be, its like being a ghost. Its an unconscious choice im making to not feel anything in order to avoid the agony of feeling the brutally harsh life experiences that happened. Has anyone here experienced and recovered from this?

Edited by alchemizt

Yes, several people on this forum have gone through this.

But our situations could have been very different from yours.

Explain in details what you think led to your depression, otherwise we have no ground to help you.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I have the same problem. I think something is seriously wrong with my mind and emotions. I'm just a numb person and I know there is this deep tension in me that I can't seem to release or let go. I'm wondering if even I had some perfect meditation habit in place if it would release. I know I used to feel emotions much more but now I can feel these scars in my mind which block. I wish they would just go away and I could move on with my life in  positive way but they are always there and always present. I'm wondering if psychedelics could help me clear up this trauma and guilt and shame. 

Edited by Widdle Puppy

On the contrary, remove attachment on your lack of acceptance, and you reach non-duality, and ascend.

You might need psychotherapy and medication. There are no easy answers to dealing with depression. 

Indeed.

In consideration, Being all one so attachment is let go can be tough You can't fight a conflict. So partially the "negative" depression, anger, fear should be integrated.

How you let go of the attachment is your choice. As consciousnesss develops, the awareness comes as a puzzle, with fewer and fewer pieces left, to a child, and reveals itself at last.

Awareness=the completed conscious in/of you

Whether you are perceiving great emotion, numbness, etc., the Key to the unifying consciousness is to focus on the greatest whole in the present.....

So much has happened and changed since I wrote this original post, ho ho ho, life is fuckin magical and I'm so deeply blessed. Life is beautiful and I fuckin love you all. I don't know why these words are coming out of me but I love you all and tears are rolling down my face. 

Some interesting, inspirational, synchronous, magical and mystical shit. This "depression" thing, whatever it is its what led me here. Its what led me to the South America, to ayahuasca, to 5-MeO-DMT. And 5-MeO-DMT led me back to this forum. And this wave just come over me, my God I don't what to say. I didn't quite cure the depression but I don't see it in the same way anymore. Something is different but I just don't have the words to say it :x