Joseph Maynor

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red

11 posts in this topic

Yes, planned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes!  would love this video... 

I feel like stage Red is the missing link.  Stage purple may be cool, but not as relevant.  There still seems to be relatively enough stage Red people to benefit from a video...  I hope.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 13.12.2019 at 9:02 AM, Matt23 said:

There still seems to be relatively enough stage Red people to benefit from a video...  I hope.

@Matt23 ye I think me for example.

Reading the spiral dynamics books may be a better tree to bark up of you want information on lower stages.  I don't foresee Leo doing a stage Red video anytime soon.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

you guys are waiting tooo much... although this would need some preparation. and right timing.

also if we tackle red we also need to tackle beige at one point and purple - i’m also not sure about the order of the sequences maybe it could go backwards from red to purple to beige - squeezing in a second turquoise before we arrive at beige.. and then jumping to coral.

but i guess we have to push that a little.

@Joseph Maynor @Cortex @Conscious life @Matt23 @Florian @Husseinisdoingfine

Edited by remember

@Leo Gura or should we still wait - you probably would want to start the sd red thread in a tighter time frame shortly before you would want to start the sequel to the second part O.o

even this is very star wars like...

some people here might want to push this but of course it would be better if it would not cross your plans. maybe you plan to wait some more years until the technology will allow it...