AstralProjection

My Friend Doesn't Want To Take Psychedelics Anymore

15 posts in this topic

Yeah so my friend the other day said that he doesn't want to take psychedelics anymore. He didn't have a bad trip or anything. IDK it's so weird. I kind of blame myself for letting him go too long without supplying him some, cause we had been taking 2c-b every week for about two months then stopped for a while now he doesn't want to do them anymore. Which sucks because we had gotten so much closer during that time. He did say that he would try some 5-meo-dmt then call it quits for about 10 years. If you have a friend that might quit psychedelics then keep them with a steady supply least they turn against psychedelics. Part of the reason why he quit is because he doesn't really understand psychedelics. He views them as drugs and illegal on top of that. Which is a very limited understanding but anyway if you plant that seed for psychedelics in one of your friends you have to keep watering it.

Edited by AstralProjection

What is your problem man.

Don't force psychedelics onto people. They have their right to not want them. They are your friends, not guinea pigs.

It’s wise not to force psychedelics on people. It creates an assumption that it will lead them to truth or enlightenment as if it were something that could be cultured. I’m glad I’m not caught in that loop anymore. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River @Girzo I just don't get his logic. Which is "I don't want to do psychedelics but I'm going to drink beer, smoke cigarettes and marijuana." Which is what he's doing now. It sounds to me like his ego is fighting it, and his desire to stop is coming from a weak place that isn't grounded in sound reasoning. 

Getting caught in Pleasure means there is no logic. People get Pleasure out of psychedelic use to. The object is different, but pleasure is pleasure. He might want to learn about pleasure, fear, “the me”.That really frees the mind. 

Edited by Jack River

The most important part of psychedelics is setting and intention, basically vibration

If you try to force your friend to do psychedelics through coercion or even telling him that he is weak for not doing it, you are setting the absolute worst setting and intentions for a psychedelic trip, you will send your friends straight into horrible bad trips, the very intention of the trip is dishonest and forced

It sounds to me like you are scared to trip alone and dependent

You do realize that psychelic energy is like a massive wave of energy, if you are tripping and your friend is sitting right next to you,he will be tripping with you in subtle ways, that is if he wants to sit for you, do not force him to sit for you either

Frankly this post is despicable, you should have more respect for the well being of your friends

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Ok, I understand. It can be painful to observe someone's destructive habits like drinking, knowing that you have a cure for that, and no-one wants to take this cure from you. But what can you do? It's a personal issue. You can only give them support when they start to show willingness to change.

Edited by Girzo

Depending on an experience to end habitsO.o. I remember that xD

Edited by Jack River

23 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

The most important part of psychedelics is setting and intention, basically vibration

If you try to force your friend to do psychedelics through coercion or even telling him that he is weak for not doing it, you are setting the absolute worst setting and intentions for a psychedelic trip, you will send your friends straight into horrible bad trips, the very intention of the trip is dishonest and forced

It sounds to me like you are scared to trip alone and dependent

You do realize that psychelic energy is like a massive wave of energy, if you are tripping and your friend is sitting right next to you,he will be tripping with you in subtle ways, that is if he wants to sit for you, do not force him to sit for you either

Frankly this post is despicable, you should have more respect for the well being of your friends

Frankly your making a lot of assumptions here. I never told him he was weak. I never forced him to do anything. In fact I just talked to him and I respected his choice, I disagreed with it but I respect it. I didn't offer him any or ask him to do it in the future. Your just assuming these things. He never had a bad trip much less from what I've told him. You should ask to clarify before you make these assumptions about me. And I am not afraid to trip alone. I have tripped many times by myself.

32 minutes ago, Luka Tepic said:

you said he doesn’t understand them. Since psychedelics can be a big mindfuck him getting away from them for a while is a wise choice. If you can’t comprehend these experiences in any way there is no purpose in doing these drugs.  You may even interpret these experiences in a wrong way which may lead you to an even worse and more deluded place. maybe when he is older and more experienced he does them again and actually get something from them. Also tripping often isn’t good for you mentally.

Agreed

I've given up on encouraging friends to trip or pursue spirituality or any of that. It creates tension and they will not share your perspective because everyone is unique. I would recommend respecting your friend's decision and just tripping by yourself. All you can do to 'change' your friends behaviors is to be a model of whatever behaviors you believe are 'right'. Otherwise, just move on if you think smoking cigs and drinking beers is wack. Only the individual can elevate themselves onto other pursuits.

Let it be.

1 hour ago, AstralProjection said:

Frankly your making a lot of assumptions here. I never told him he was weak. I never forced him to do anything. In fact I just talked to him and I respected his choice, I disagreed with it but I respect it. I didn't offer him any or ask him to do it in the future. Your just assuming these things. He never had a bad trip much less from what I've told him. You should ask to clarify before you make these assumptions about me. And I am not afraid to trip alone. I have tripped many times by myself.

I'm not accusing you of trying that, I am warning you, from the feeling of the post it is very plausible that you would have subconsciously or even consciously attempted to do such a thing in the future.

Not certain, but very plausible, which is why this warning completely eliminates that possibility for the good of your friend and the good of  yourself or any other people you will come into contact with

I'm being somewhat blunt and harsh because you're basically giving advice on how to manipulate people into doing psychedelics against their will, I know you think you know better then your friend and that you mean well

You think your friend has limited understanding but from what I see you're even more limited in your understanding. I'm only treating you the same way you treat your friend.

Psychedelics are dangerous, on many levels, they deserve respect, thats my opinion

It may not be fun to be receive such blunt responses but imagine you'd have receive positive responses in this topic or even encouragement and ways and tricks to make your friend take psychedelics to help him overcome his "limited understanding"

All it takes is one bad trip gone really horribly wrong for your friend for you to wish people would have cursed you out like a dog to discourage you from ever having attempted that, its all a matter of perspective

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Leo Gura How is the Kriya practice going? Any interesting experiences yet?

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Wtf this post it's like a drug dealer complaining that he wasn't able to get his client hooked enough.