Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Deep realization , very deep and epic experience. LOVE IS THE ANSWER!

12 posts in this topic

Holy shattumz

On weed

Understood that say if I am in a room, theb that is literally all my experience! 

It's like if you still that room

It is a single substance made of thought/consiouness!!!

It's like if it were to be shown in a computer software that gives you a blank black sreen as default start. That is what you are, that default start. It is fully consiounes  and aware of  it's self. you are it. And  you  fill that nothingness with "experience" as an objects to it. 

So what your experience is LITERALLY 100% represented by what you are thinking including your past and future!!! 

And which next frame or object of experience gets placed in the next second of your experience??? 

What you expect to happen!

What you are projecting and thinking about the future!

That's what happens!

I am.in no way awakened I am just Sharing a deep insight! This can be used to change your life around!!! Literally. You are what you eat! Except "eat" fucking means... You are what you THINK OF YOURSELF TO BE!  You get what you EXPECT TO HAPPEN

Finding it very hard to type at the moment

But thank you leo for your what is love video!

It effin showed be this beautiful insight

Thank you ME I AM THANKING MYSELF!

FOR SHOWING THIS CURRENT SOONHEI UNIT TJAT I AM OPERATING FROM HOW TO TURN LIFE AROUND AND LOVE YOUR FUTURE INTO EXISTENCE

WILL IT INTO EXISTENCE BY LOVING/WANTING IT TO HAPPEN SO DEEPLY THAT IT DOES

This is great insight to how to lead a ego life

And manifest what you want . So sure u can live a great life and be at a better place

However main thing is loving it. Each and every moment because otherwise you will be drawn to attractions like money, wealth , sex etc only

Those cannot be the only things which give you "dopimine" 

Each and every moment of your life should be and IS CAPABLE OF DOING THAT!!!

LOVE IT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Everyday I expect to awaken.

Not happening you LIAR !!!!!!!!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

22 minutes ago, Shin said:

What if your expectations are met everyday?

Everyday you have an idea of enlightenment and that idea is realized

The Direction is then, how to have expectations beyond what you're expecting

Love heals all!

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

8 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

What if your expectations are met everyday?

Everyday you have an idea of enlightenment and that idea is realized

The Direction is then, how to have expectations beyond what you're expecting

Love heals all!

You're saying that no matter the will, awakening will only happen when god decide it is time ?

Because if that's the case, I will need more faith please.

God is love

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

You're saying that no matter the will, awakening will only happen when god decide it is time ?

Because if that's the case, I will need more faith please.

No no

What if the way to enlightenment is not to find a way to realize your current ideas or expectations of enlightenment

But to make your very ideas and expectations about enlightenment grow, imagine even bigger

What if your ideas and expectations of enlightenment are enlightement in its kindling form, and the grander you expect, and dream, these very ideas and expectations can end up forming the atoms of concrete reality

Basically instead of trying to make the dream come true, dream bigger and bigger!

Merely a suggestion

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Just now, Arkandeus said:

No no

What if the way to enlightenment is not to find a way to realize your current ideas or expectations of enlightenment

But to make your very ideas and expectations about enlightenment grow, imagine even bigger

What if your ideas and expectations of enlightenment are enlightement in its kindling form, and the grander you expect, and dream, these very ideas and expectations can end up forming the atoms of concrete reality

So far it's something like an Infinite being that is experiencing itself through every possible ways, so much that 99.99999999999999% of them aren't even possible to imagine with a human mind,

That is literally loving to death everything that it creates, so much that it is ready to die a billion times if necessary if it means not hurting itself,

And that it is everything that I experience, meaning every person, animals, objects and nature elements, in every timeline/universe/dimension possible.

Ok I need to get more creative !!!

?

God is love

And God in them

5 hours ago, Shin said:

So far it's something like an Infinite being that is experiencing itself through every possible ways, so much that 99.99999999999999% of them aren't even possible to imagine with a human mind,

That is literally loving to death everything that it creates, so much that it is ready to die a billion times if necessary if it means not hurting itself,

And that it is everything that I experience, meaning every person, animals, objects and nature elements, in every timeline/universe/dimension possible.

Ok I need to get more creative !!!

?

@Shin  less creativity is better. Your ego is already creating constantly, creating the “world”. 

Yes to Faith. Faith in normality and THIS

There is nothing “beyond” THIS

I hope that makes sense?

52 minutes ago, Barry J said:

@Shin  less creativity is better. Your ego is already creating constantly, creating the “world”. 

Yes to Faith. Faith in normality and THIS

I hope that makes sense?

Do you know mean I just have to have an intense desire/will in the present moment without thinking about anything but just realizing what I truly am ?

That's what I think can really work, everything else feels like mental masturbation at this point (but you never know, that's why I prefer to look dumb).

God is love

And God in them

7 hours ago, Shin said:

If you expect to awaken every day, no wonder you remain asleep.

54 minutes ago, Barry J said:

Yet the ego is sneaky, defending its position by whispering tales of more. Shhh, can you hear? The ego-ghost spewing lies of fear! Uoooouuuhh, you are not complete wuooohuuhuh you must find enlightenment, you are not already it auooowuuueue there lies something outside of this! Yet, without the ego our nights would be dull and quiet. Welcome it when it knocks at your door and rattles its chains, listen to its story dont shut it out, it only tries to show you what you went by too fast to notice. When all its whispers are acknowledged it seizes to be until it has more stories to tell or you stop tricking yourself into chasing after yourself.

Random thought:

This is not even freeeeeeeking close to what  real Awakening/enlightenment feels like

But here's a good example

It's like if you have ever pranked someone, you are playing a character to trick or prank them, you maybe yourself acting crazy, crying, screaming, dancing or acting goofy or what not but deep down inside you know that you are playing a prank!!! 

So after the little prank or whatever, u tell em it was a prank and it all seems ok! 

So yeah, to an enlightened / awakened person, it is like that 100% of the time! And they are able to have clarity of the highest degree. 

Will explain further, can't write more Abbi 

TBC

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny