Arthur

Help me get the full 5-MeO experience

32 posts in this topic

@fabriciom nobody cares about your little opinions. If people on here are blatantly telling you that they have glimpsed the Absolute and al you have to say “I KNOW IT DOESNT WORK BECAUSE IVE DONE DRUGS” and whatever other idealogical story you wish to share with others, you’re just showing off your crown of ignorance and closed mindedness. 

Your clinging to ‘I have to do it the tried and tried and true way’ is clinging to ideology and pure dogma. You’re right there is no manual for this thing called life. Which is why for MOST people enlightenment through meditation and such practices isn’t enough. Most people who meditate hard and deeply DON’T reach enlightenment, god, etc. 

Meditation is a technology. Yoga is a technology. Psychedelics is a technology. 

There is no manual for this thing called life which means all your claims on “this isn’t the right way” are all groundless. 

1 minute ago, kieranperez said:

@fabriciom nobody cares about your little opinions. If people on here are blatantly telling you that they have glimpsed the Absolute and al you have to say “I KNOW IT DOESNT WORK BECAUSE IVE DONE DRUGS” and whatever other idealogical story you wish to share with others, you’re just showing off your crown of ignorance and closed mindedness. 

Your clinging to ‘I have to do it the tried and tried and true way’ is clinging to ideology and pure dogma. You’re right there is no manual for this thing called life. Which is why for MOST people enlightenment through meditation and such practices isn’t enough. Most people who meditate hard and deeply DON’T reach enlightenment, god, etc. 

Meditation is a technology. Yoga is a technology. Psychedelics is a technology. 

There is no manual for this thing called life which means all your claims on “this isn’t the right way” are all groundless. 

Nice ego...

I have to give @fabriciom credit here. Promoting such drugs to mass seems irresponsible, many people will lose their balance. Martin Ball wrote in his book that at one point he wasn't able to come back, very easy to freak out and go somewhere from where you won't come back. Sure for people for whom this worked they may think that's the way.

Also Leo has built a career out of it but I'm not sure an engineer that has to use his mind in a certain way could have such trips and still be effective at his work.

Finally people on this forum that say it worked for them, okay you had some nice trips and insights but to what extent did it really transform your life or experience of life ? Do you have to sustain it with regular trips ? Try one year without it and tell us where you are in life.

Remember that when you will be dead you won't be able to consume psychedelics.

Edited by Tetcher

@fabriciom There are positive benefits of 5-MeO even if you don't agree that it shows you the truth. All psychedelics are like an amplifier of how it is to be you, and what you're currently doing conscious or unconscious. If somebody is freaking out on 1 tab of acid, then IMO he has a lot of work to do, and he will benefit from it. Psychedelics are also non-addictive and not neurotoxic.

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Psychedelics are a power tool. They must be used very carefully, wisely, and responsibly. They are no toy.

Do not give psychedelics a bad name through juvenile usage. The psychedelic gods will punish you, and oh will you suffer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Arthur Snorting never worked for me. Plugging it was much more successfull. I haven't had a breakthrough trip yet though.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

2 hours ago, Tetcher said:

Finally people on this forum that say it worked for them, okay you had some nice trips and insights but to what extent did it really transform your life or experience of life ? Do you have to sustain it with regular trips ? Try one year without it and tell us where you are in life.

Complete 180 in terms of overall thinking structure. Currently working on the application to supplement it. Meditation and healthier eating etc.

All the insights I have had due to a substance, I am able to retain into sobriety. At that point it becomes up to me to inquire about the insight and apply it for it to become valuable. Its like telling someone why they aren't succeeding in something as much as they want to. It may make sense but it only truly becomes valuable if you apply it. Else, you'll forget it and go back into your usual ways improving much more slowly.

You don't need some sort of trip schedule. When you have it you have it. But it is possible to have multiple insights through multiple trips.

I have to give @fabriciom credit here. Promoting such drugs to mass seems irresponsible, many people will lose their balance. Martin Ball wrote in his book that at one point he wasn't able to come back, very easy to freak out and go somewhere from where you won't come back. Sure for people for whom this worked they may think that's the way.

Only if you tell people to take a drug without research what so ever. Promoting a drug as a tool for this kind of work doesn't inherently imply everybody should take it. or is ready for it at their current state.

Remember that when you will be dead you won't be able to consume psychedelics.

I won't need psychedelics when I am dead. 

@fabriciom Which psychedelic drugs have you tried?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Oh crap, the psychedelic gang out for blood dudesxD. Attacking the way one plans to ‘gain’ freedom is attacking them themselves.

Edited by Jack River