Arthur

Help me get the full 5-MeO experience

32 posts in this topic

Hello Actualizers,

Question here for experienced Psychonauts about 5-MeO DMT, to help me get the best experience.
( sorry for badly written English )

So I got my hands on 5-MeO-DMT HCL (Wasn’t difficult since it’s legal in my country). It does have a different color (dark-purple) than in the US (brown/white), but I got it from reliable source and the molecular structure looks the same. I got no prior experience with psychedelics.

I’ve took it 2 times so far, with snorting as RoA. First time, I took 18mg, second time 34mg. My procedure is the following:

• Weigh the substance in one chunk
  • Put it on the table and split into two rows
  • Lightly snort the rows by putting my nose next to the table (no straw). I’ve read that you are not supposed to snort it very hard, and I thought with the straw it will bypass the blood vessels in the nose.
  • First trip, I’ve sat straight on the couch and lifted my head in kind of horizontal position (looking at the selling). Second trip, I was lying on the bed with chin lifter up.

During the come-up, I did felt increased heart rate and shivering. I felt slight burning in my nose, and the sensation of substance going down my throat (not a lot). My visual field got slightly distorted, like looking into one of those curved mirrors. My nostrils became very dry and filled with kind of sticky substance. No terror or panic attack feelings.

Both experiences were amazing! I felt very deep love and emotional connection to everything. Very similar to what was described in this forum on a small dose. However, the Ego was still there, I was still thinking and rationalizing (no breakthrough to the Absolute). What’s more, the 34mg dose felt very much like 18mg.. All that makes me wonder if I’m doing something wrong.

• I’m pretty confident in the substance, same molecular structure C13H18N2O.CIH (not sure what .CIH means though).
  • I weighed the substance more or less properly. The first time I messed up a little bit, not entirely confident it was 18mg. But the second time, I’ve calibrated a couple of time, measure the full bottle before and after, measured the container before and after a couple of time. I subtracted the differences and took an average of about 10 readings. I got 34mg, thought probably around 4mg was wasted just in the process of snorting.

So my conclusion is that my lame snorting skills prevent me from experiencing the blast. Alternatively, I might have a tolerance for 5-MeO, or my Ego is just super dense. I’ve re-watched Leo’s video “5-MeO - The Magic Pill to Enlightenment & God” and made a couple of points to try for my next trip:

• Measure the substance in two doses for each nostril
  • Use plastic straw or paper to snort
  • Tilt the head completely upside down
  • Massage the nostrils for good 10 minutes

I will try all that for my next trip and see if I get any better results.

If you do have experience with 5-MeO or snorting in general, please let me know what I missed or how you do it… (also wondering if the receptors in the nose located higher up inside the air chambers or right after the nostrils)

Thank you!

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

If 34mg wasn't enough for you, maybe try to smoke freebase

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Sounds like it is not as pure, requiring higher dose.

Nasal snorting is tricky. Easy to lose half the dose down your throat.

Rectal plugging is a more reliable way to get the full dose.

You may have a naturally high tolerance. No psychedelic works the same on everyone at the same dosage.

Try plugging 20mg, then increase to 25mg, then 30mg, and so on until you get a breakthrough.

Vaporizing should easily give a breakthrough. Careful. Start with very low dose like 5mg and work up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I really dont know how you can recommend people get high.

If you are trying to help people escape the movie how is getting them hooked on some other problem going to set them free.

This is really messed up dude.

Thanks for replies

@Enlightenment I am considering smoking freebase as alternative, but right now I only have HCL and I'm afraid I'll mess up converting it to freebase.

@Wow I will do my best :P

@DrMobius Yea it might not be pure, definitely some coloring added in the process. I got it from a Chemical vendor known on Psychedelic forums but you never know..

@Leo Gura Thanks Leo, I will give nasal snorting one more try and do plugging next.

@fabriciom It's not like recreational drugs. Its a medicine.. and what do you mean by getting high, you can say meditation is a way of getting high.. maybe meditation causes slight increase in 5-MeO in the brain. Feeling excited is a type of high, caused by Serotonin. If every emotion and state can be described chemically, why single out psychedelics..

You haven't mentioned it, how much time has passed between the two tries?

If these were on the same day, then you have your answer why it didn't work.

@Girzo Around 24 hours passed between the trips.

First trip lasted for about one hour with 15min come-up, 15min peak and 30min slowly coming down.

Second trip happened the day after, with about 10min come-up, 10min peak and around 20min coming to base-line consciousness. 

Edited by Arthur

@Girzo Martin Ball says that 5-MeO-DMT doesn't build a tolerance at all

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Trying to convince me the its "alright" is not going to convince your self of it.

Like I said, you dont overcome a problem by introducing another problem in its place.

You people should see what you are doing.

This is not the way. Did the buddha find enlightenment through drugs? Did Jesus find enlightenment through drugs?

@fabriciom You are being closedminded and clearly speak from inexperience.

Don't tarnish the Buddha's name to justify your closedmindedness.

You are being shown extremely advanced and cutting-edge techniques here.

If the Buddha told you about enlightenment 2500 years ago, a closedminded person like yourself would have burned him at the stake for witchcraft. Which is exactly what people like you did to Jesus. The only reason you know of Jesus today is because people like you killed him 2000 years ago.

Think about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Enlightenment People report tolerance when snorting. There was even one guy on this forum, who had dosed lower and higher on the same day, and then was surprised when day later the same high dose was way, way stronger.

1 minute ago, fabriciom said:

Did the buddha find enlightenment through drugs? Did Jesus find enlightenment through drugs?

Honestly? You don't know. xD They did their own extreme practices though, Jesus was fasting on a desert for 40 days and Buddha sat under the tree with intention to sit there until he gets Enlightened, even if it was going to kill him.

5-MeO-DMT or LSD don't sound as scary compared to that.

@Leo Gura Im sorry Leo but if you saying I should think about it you clearly are not what you are selling.

Stop trying to sell your self by calling this as cutting edge. 

Also don't try any guilt trip by using the Buddha's reputation.

If I where you I would be careful. Not only are you promoting drug use for something that has been done without. But you are doing it in a country where this is very heavily punished.

I wish you luck and I really do not wish you any wrong but I really feel what you are doing is not the way.

Edited by fabriciom

1 hour ago, fabriciom said:

@Leo Gura Im sorry Leo but if you saying I should think about it you clearly are not what you are selling.

Stop trying to sell your self by calling this as cutting edge. 

Also don't try any guilt trip by using the Buddha's reputation.

If I where you I would be careful. Not only are you promoting drug use for something that has been done without. But you are doing it in a country where this is very heavily punished.

I wish you luck and I really do not wish you any wrong but I really feel what you are doing is not the way.

There is no wrong way, and there is no one right way

Drugs are tools.

They can be positively and/or negatively beneficial.

Black and white thinking on this kind of thing will severely mislead you.

Most psychedelics discourage addiction from many factors like tolerance the overall exhaustion post trip and generally mindfuckyness of it. 

Doing a drug doesn't make it a "problem"

People just often give higher value to sobriety mindstates by default. Even outside the realm of 5-MeO and how Leo describes it, it can do a lot for introspection.

Also psychedelics were prominent in MANY cultures. A lot of stories can be traced back to drug use. I really wouldn't be surprised of Jesus achieved some realizations from drug use. Its not necessary to achieve it, but it will help you build a foundation to build upon quickly.

We all want the fast way into what we are looking for bu Im afraid it won’t work.

Otherwise the would instruction manual.

15 minutes ago, DrMobius said:

@fabriciom Well I'm afraid you are wrong because for me and so many others, it has worked, and actually worked really well.

You have the right to have an opinion and I respect it. But I'd encourage you to have at least a little bit of experience before stating anything definitive.

Your position might change.

I have done a lot drugs all my life.

I know why its not the way.

3 minutes ago, fabriciom said:

I have done a lot drugs all my life.

I know why its not the way.

You know why its not the way, or why its not the way for you?

Person A takes a drug and has an awful even horrifying time.

Person B takes the same drug and has such an amazing time their life is opened and changed for the better.  

Can person A denounce person B's experience and/or vice versa?

Wouldn't this result in a your mileage may vary answer?