Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Don

Are We Really In A Dream?

13 posts in this topic

When we're in a deep sleep state without dreams, there's not even a 'nothing'. Nor darkness, nor brightness.

I believe the 'deep sleep state without dreams' is what follows after we cease to exist.

But there's a claim that 5-MeO DMT takes you out of the dream.

What does that mean?

Is the 5-MeO DMT experience similar to what is the 'deep sleep state without dreams' experience?

Me on the road less traveled.

Just because you are not aware doesn’t mean there is not even a nothing in deep sleep. 

When you practice you will eventually be aware 24/7, including deep sleep.

40 minutes ago, The Don said:

Is the 5-MeO DMT experience similar to what is the 'deep sleep state without dreams' experience?

No, it is the opposite: total consciousness

You are not conscious in deep dreamless sleep.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it is the opposite: total consciousness

You are not conscious in deep dreamless sleep.

Okay @Leo Gura, but after the physical body ceases to exist, there's not even 'nothingness' to experience.

You need a brain (a body) to experience total consciousness, right?

You need a brain to understand total consciousness, right? Because the consciousness cannot understand itself.

When we take 5-MeO DMT we experience total consciousness.

When the body is gone (dies), total consciousness remains, right? (that consciousness experienced on the 5-MeO DMT with a body)

Edited by The Don

Would you rather have deep dreamless sleep or total consciousness?

It's TRAGIC if total consciousness experienced on 5-MeO DMT remains after the body is gone (dead) because consciousness might be forever.

How can we be sure that total consciousness remains after the body is gone? Don't we need a body to know how total consciousness feels like?

Sorry for asking so many questions (I don't wanna be annoying) but I'm really interested in this subject.

Consciousness is just a word used for the most fundamental substance of everything. Notice when you go breaking down what something is you end up with energy in science. Slowly things break down until whats left? Nothing! For a fundamental substance to exist it must be able to take on the form of anything which is also nothing! Which it only is itself. Everything you are, consciousness has to be by extension. You are a manifested form of consciousness! An unknowable and undefinable substance! You won't be able to wrap your head around it entirely. You're using 2nd order to try and understand 1st order.

The Kyballion (Teachings of hermetic philosophy) tries to explain this concept by calling it one big mind. Like your mind but much more infinite and powerful. You are a derivative of this all powerful mind. You can imagine a person in your head who thinks they are experiencing a physical reality. That person you imagine, you are in it, but it is far from you. It is merely a subset of you. If everything is some big mental creation then of course its illusory. Software without hardware.

So when you die, its merely consciousness just manifesting in another form. Are you a human or something just perceiving the human experience unaware of what you actually are? 

@The Don The questions you are asking cannot be understood at your present level of consciousness.

You must awaken. Then it will make sense. Until then, not a chance.

Awakening is unlike anything you could ever imagine.

Consciousness created the entire universe. So it can literally do anything it fucking wants. With no limits whatsoever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Not only 1, Millions of dreams. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Enlightenment is not a state, not an experience, not an emotion and not an insight. Those are all functions of mind. Enlightenment is not about mind and not about body either.

Enlightenment is becoming consciousness. Am I right?

So if I'm right, everything is a tragedy because the beauty is the body itself and the human mind. The beauty is NOT consciousness. Without a human mind we couldn't talk about total consciousness. Consciousness can't have a mind but an extension of it as a mind. Like us, we, the ego.

It's very sad because the human mind is temporary. How can we cope with death? We try to become total consciousness by fooling ourselves (meaning embracing paradox because otherwise wouldn't work) or by making our minds drop any experience to believe we are pure consciousness.

I don't feel one with Jupiter yet. I'm no denying total consciousness but it feels like I live in a tragedy. Isn't the EGO beautiful?

2 hours ago, The Don said:

Enlightenment is not a state, not an experience, not an emotion and not an insight. Those are all functions of mind. Enlightenment is not about mind and not about body either.

Enlightenment is becoming consciousness.

Are you going to copy everything Ralston says word for word? LOL damn dude