SoonHei

I understand. That's it. NOTHING MORE

16 posts in this topic

When I say "I am not my thoughts or my mind". Then this initself is a thought which appears in the mind and it is observed.

What I ultimately am does not and cannot "talk" or "think".

I can only witness, observe and UNDERSTAND.

I think I'm correct in stating that "understanding" is not a thought or an object or a function. It happens in nothingness. Something clicks. It's a realization. A deep psychological embodiment.

I just KNOW

That's my only quality, to know - I am the knower of ALL phenomena. That's it.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

14 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

When I say "I am not my thoughts or my mind". Then this initself is a thought which appears in the mind and it is observed.

What I ultimately am does not and cannot "talk" or "think".

I can only witness, observe and UNDERSTAND.

I think I'm correct in stating that "understanding" is not a thought or an object or a function. It happens in nothingness. Something clicks. It's a realization. A deep psychological embodiment.

I just KNOW

That's my only quality, to know - I am the knower of ALL phenomena. That's it.

Attaboy!! Welcome this knowing more and more persistently. Pervade your entire life with this knowing.

Another helpful pointer I got from Adyashanti. The feeling of 'I' or ego or this self referential activity that happens to us most of the time, it is just one function of the mind out of many. Just like there are other functions of the mind like planning, memory, decision making, imagination etc. But you don't generally make separate identities out of each of these functions like the memory holder, the planner, the decision maker right?

Treat the ego feeling of being located as a mind function as well. There is no need to get obsessed or identified with it.

If you feel being trapped in a body, just know that you're the knower who knows this feeling. You got nothing to do with the coming and going of this feeling. No need to get all concerned and serious over any object.

Almost every verse of Ashtavakra Gita ends with this line, '' You are Awareness. Be happy''.

I wish you that non objective happiness. Being aware of being aware :)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Welcome outside the dream of thought,

Next stop: Self-Realization.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

You don't know :P 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Preetom thank you for that! your responses have been filled with deep understandings for me. thank you so much <3

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I don't know anything... :(

;)

@seeking_brilliance you're aware that you don't know anything :) 

@Ingit  i was reading the back n forth between you and @Jack River in your thread and this clicked from there :) 

so thank you :) 

@Shin <3 indeed . AAmeeen to that

Love Is The Answer

you witness the ego understanding. the problem is we indetify with the ego and think WE understand

You are the Awareness not the Maya -- Awareness of Maya, Awareness of illusory Thought and Experience.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Still Suffering?

Still no permanent peace?

You don't "know" anything.

4 hours ago, Blissout said:

Still Suffering?

Still no permanent peace?

You don't "know" anything.

Thank you for reminding us !

sad-1930479_960_720.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Blissout @Adam M

Not suffering in my current day to day life circumstances. (Thank God)

But no. I didn't mean to say I am living in an abiding Non-dual state or anything.

I also didn't mean I (SoonHei/my ego) Understands.

I mean what I am deep down just "understands" / is aware / witnesses 

I know any intellectual grasping of this knowledge as pretty much infinitely far from the truth.

But these are mini insights I have had thru my journey thus far, making "my" intellectual understanding progressively deeper.

This was the latest. And again, the "I" in "I understand" is referring to my deep / true / absolute nature. Not my ego/ samll self.

My ego self however understands this quality of my higher/true self, yes. Thus the insight :)

Bless Up

Love Is The Answer

7 hours ago, Adam M said:

@Blissout agreed

Can you explain what you agree with and why?

Edited by Joseph Maynor