Ingit

Ending the Delusion of Time?♂️

46 posts in this topic

Hi all, I heard many times most of the people saying that SIMPLY end the delusion of the time but IM NOT sure its seems almost seems impossible to drop the TIME my body don't allow to do it,,,,,,, Any tips on how one can get out of the delusion of the Time,,,,,,, TIME IS the key to problems to all the problems,,,, as soon as I say my body to end the time, there is no time, nothing, simply the mind will create more of the stuffs making me into believing that This all is not true..... ?‍♂️

?IngitScooby ?

Can you write the question again dude? I’m not getting it. I see time. That caught my attention. I have been observing all the sneaky movement of time lately. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack Riverthe time is the key to all the problems past and future u see they are all the aspects of the time,,,,in reality there is no time,,,just NOW, so how to get out of the delusion of the time.

?IngitScooby ?

3 minutes ago, Ingit said:

just NOW, so how to get out of the delusion of the time.

Doesn’t time/me ask how to get out of the delusion of time?

Just try to observe past or future in your direct awareness. See for yourself whether time exists.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

3 minutes ago, TylerJ said:

Loose your psychological attatchment to time

Is psychological attachment time?

10 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Doesn’t time/me ask how to get out of the delusion of time?

I know.... So what???? Just asking cuz IM very much attached and that causes themind revolves me around and around,,,,bringing out obsessional thinking

?IngitScooby ?

4 minutes ago, Ingit said:

I know.... So what???? Just asking cuz IM very much attached and that causes themind revolves me around and around,,,,bringing out obsessional thinking

Fosho..it causes conflict. Attachment/obsessional thinking/fear=time. 

@Jack River but why don't the mind realises that looking past and future are all sufferings,,,,and looking back will cause more fear......WHY mind dint understands this

?IngitScooby ?

3 minutes ago, Ingit said:

@Jack River but why don't the mind realises that looking past and future are all sufferings,,,,and looking back will cause more fear......WHY mind dint understands this

I feel ya lol..maybe the mind is the past dude.. the mind thinks it is looking at the past, but what is looking at that past? Is the past looking at itself but is not aware of that? This is a big one dude. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River YEP I can see.....hmmmmmmmm….. THE mind is the collection of the past.... Hmmm ??✔

?IngitScooby ?

4 minutes ago, Ingit said:

@Jack River YEP I can see.....hmmmmmmmm….. THE mind is the collection of the past.... Hmmm ??✔

Fosho man. I just saw this connection recently. And fear only exist when I see “me” as different from the mind or past. 

13 minutes ago, Ingit said:

Try to look closely at the mind and see that it is not you. Then whatever the mind/ego does or feels does not have the same effect/does not cause suffering.

The mind/ego cannot understand anything, but that is not 'your problem'. Leave the mind to do whatever it wants and disassociate from it.

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

Fosho man. . And fear only exist when I see “me” as different from the mind or past. 

Explain this... ?

?IngitScooby ?

4 minutes ago, Flammable said:

Try to look closely at the mind and see that it is not you. Then whatever the mind/ego does or feels does not have the same effect/does not cause suffering.

Thanks mate...,???

?IngitScooby ?

There is only conflict or fear when I say to myself I should be somthing other than what I am.  That is what happens when we divide me and mind. Conflict/fear can only exist when I am seperate from mind. 

Edited by Jack River

To say I am not my ego/thoughts is why there is conflict or fear. Keeps the illusion going.