Torkys

A Christian critique of Actualized.org

96 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, calibrate said:

because the problem was never thought, it was conscience. a deep pit of dispair that had nothing to do with thought

where do you think that conscience and deep sense of dispair comes from? Do you see that all that is involved in the field of thought? 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River it came from god, not from me.

please dont claim to know better than what i understand to be the difference between my own thought and divine inspiration. thats pretty insulting

5 minutes ago, calibrate said:

@Jack River it came from god, not from me.

please dont claim to know better than what i understand to be the difference between my own thought and divine inspiration. thats pretty insulting

Your own thought ? Devine inspiration? Common dude. All psychological movement of a “me” clinging to “creative desire” lol all of thought/fragmentation. You can believe what ever you want dude. Have fun. 

Edited by Jack River

On 9/27/2018 at 4:46 PM, Torkys said:

What if non-duality is Mammon/Satan though?

No one is going to tell you that, and if they tell you what is true. Are you going to believe it?

The most important thing is "What do you think?" or better yet... "What's your direct experience with Satan?"

What is Satan? Look into yourself for the answers.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 9/28/2018 at 5:28 AM, Torkys said:

@Shanmugam Can you provide more context for these points? I am interested as I am unsure about the validity of contemporary Christianity.

Here you can find some interesting books that in my opinion are closer to what Christ wanted to say:

http://www.christianmystics.com/Ebooks/Christian_Mystics.html

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

This man us downright stupid. "We are not gods because we're humans But Jesus is God". Laughable. He was brainwashed by his culture and parents. We should not waste time on people like him. Downright dumb

Its all the same stuff guys :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles

soooo you just linked a video that attempts to discret the substance of ANY spiritual experience?

what are you even trying to say?

Edited by calibrate

You think your experience was real, Im saying its just as real as any other spiritual experience. Debating over it is useless. I dont think that just because its in the brain means its not real, everything is in the brain apparently so thats circular logic. :P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Many former nondualists are waking up from the hypnosis! Time to understand that God is beyond our comprehension... The only way to connect with him is through faith! Stop walking around screaming: “I am God” - no you are not! Wake up! 

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@egoless God is a man? You said him 

Did you just assume God's gender lmao

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Rilles noone knows what god is. That was my point. What I believe, and I have strong factual and subjective arguments for it is that God’s word has been revealed in Jesus Christ. Jesus and our faith in God is the only way to the God. 

You may or may not believe that. However, what is obvious in this video is the arrogancy screaming from the delusional statement of some “spiritual gurus” : “I am God” - no you are not!

This topic has had the bejesus beaten out of it and now only serves to cause debates. Time to close it down.