Psyche_92

Enlightenment happened. Finaly.

17 posts in this topic

What can i say? I'm totally and utterly baffled. My ego totally collapsed. I don't really know what to say, and that doesn't even matter. It happened about 15 mins ago. I feel like it's still intensifying. I don't exist, and i've never been so happy to see that. How did i believe this for so long? How did i not see this? IT'S SO FUCKING OBVIOUS. YOU ARE IT. you are everything and nothing. You are everyone and everything. It all totally makes sense now, even though the shift in consciousness is so small, it radically changes your perception. It's so weird. Nothing really changes, but everything changes! Everyhing is so full, and at the same time everything is so empty and utterly meaningless.

That's all i have to say for now. No I'm not crying out of joy, no i'm not crying out of laughter. I'm just totally and utterly baffled. And, maybe i'm a little bit dissapointed too, or maybe this forum just exaggerates the whole idea of enlightenment.

LUL

Edited by Psyche_92

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

These kind of reports always makes me feel like an massive idiot for not getting/seeing the obvious. And also it gives me a feeling of hopelessness, that I will never get enlightened.

But nice, grats ?

This post was written, and no-thing was conscious of it.  ITS YOU. Don't you SEE it. It's the verry no-thing that's looking, that actually is IT. Man, i've tried. I can't explain it any better if you don't understand it. I'm sorry ahah xD.

Edited by Psyche_92

Let us know if it stays or the ego will sneak back in

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Now go into the rabbit hole and give it time. The knowledge you have seen is not enlightenment. 

Enlightenment is not realizing the truth of reality, is simply the complete control of own's emotions and reactions. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Good job.  That's a great awakening to have.  But it's just a start.  I recall when I had a similar awakening experience to yours.  You'll have further awakenings, but the one you had there is a deep one for sure.  You have plenty of work yet to do with Enlightenment because there are still a lot of beliefs that you have that you need to examine.  You're gonna have to start to deconstruct Ego so eventually you can see through it.  Also, you should be meditating everyday and being super mindful of everything around you.  Start to question all your beliefs and your experience.  Don't forget Experience, you gotta question Experience as well as Thought -- a lot of people miss questioning Experience.  Start to see what's really there and what the Mind sort of takes to be there.  There's a gap there that you need to have the mindfulness to see.  Start to see for yourself what Ego is.  Ask yourself, 'What's real?'a lot, not in some philosophical way, but by looking at your actual Experience.  Ask yourself, 'What's real here and what is illusion?'  Start to try to see the difference between the Egoic self and the true Self.  And then eventually, you'll start to see the distinction between the true Self and illusory Maya.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

12 hours ago, Psyche_92 said:

That's all i have to say for now. No I'm not crying out of joy, no i'm not crying out of laughter. I'm just totally and utterly baffled. And, maybe i'm a little bit dissapointed too, or maybe this forum just exaggerates the whole idea of enlightenment.

No,no exaggeration! You probably haven't found the Love yet. You are having a no-self experience without the love. For this you have to get rid of all fears. Watch the love video again or read the summary. 

Enjoy it anyway and good luck!

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

On 27/9/2018 at 10:24 AM, Nic said:

No,no exaggeration! You probably haven't found the Love yet. You are having a no-self experience without the love. For this you have to get rid of all fears. Watch the love video again or read the summary. 

Enjoy it anyway and good luck!

I do since today. I finaly understand what was written in the Bible, and what al religions are pointing to. Love is eternal and everywhere. I love you <3

20 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

I do since today. I finaly understand what was written in the Bible, and what al religions are pointing to. Love is eternal and everywhere. I love you <3

Describe it.

I know you can't, but try.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin For Some Reason i can’t tag your original post. I can’t explain it man sorry. It’s impossible.