Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
universe

How did you get really hot women/men?

12 posts in this topic

Hey, Im interested in storys or tips you have about dating really hot women/men. I know its not very specific as everyone has different looks that they like. For the sake of generalization, Imagine in a group of 5-6 girls/boys, I mean the one that is the hottest. And also every woman/man is different. But I guess there is a certain dynamic at play here with these types of women/men.

How did it happen and what do you think, was the thing you did right? Confidence... non-reactiveness or forming a deep connection, whatever comes to your mind.

Dont list general things women/men find attractive - talk about a specific event/experience you had :)

@universe

Common themes would be things like:

1) An introduction by a close friend

2) Loving the present moment, no rush to "get" anywhere

3) Needing nothing from her

4) Immunity to bratty behavior

5) Having good friends around me

6) Leading

7) Free flowing

That's how it's done. The specifics don't matter that much as long as you've got those things down.

• Met the hottest girl I had ever encountered. She ticked all the boxes for me, 100%.
  • Realized I didn't deserve her yet, and that I would have to grow a lot before she would fall in love with me.
  • Spent the next 7 years growing myself as a person, exploring the world, dating different women, completing my education, pursuing my passions, mastering myself, getting stronger (figuratively and literally).
  • 7 years later after first meeting, fate brought us back into the same circle again, but now it was a different story. 
  • Another decade later +, we are married with beautiful children.

It was the long route to get her, that's for sure. There are different ways you can "get" the hot partner.

I'm very grateful for a piece of advice an old lady gave me when I was a teen: Want the Princess? You have to be the Prince.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Once one is able to control his/her emotions, know the inner being, after all that is very easy. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I don’t think there is too big of a difference you click, you enjoy each other’s company, flirt and then you get there. Be detached and chill and you’ll be fine.

I usually don’t like really hot single girls. Their personally often turn me off so much that I don’t really want them anymore. Entitled maybe idk how to put it. 

I have this friend who’s really hot, gets approached all the time but she is so shallow that’s it ridiculous and negative. More so then guys are, it’s quite unattractive.

Edited by Spiral

Awakening and Tantra. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences.

@outlandish

Interesting, that must be the definition of a long con :D jk.

On 27.9.2018 at 2:58 AM, Hellspeed said:

Once one is able to control his/her emotions, know the inner being, after all that is very easy. 

Do you have experience with this? I mean has there been someone you got in bed by controlling your emotions? How exactly would that unfold and what would be the opposite (ie. what to avoid).

I imagine you dont mean hiding your emotions but being unfazed and non-reactive?

What do you mean with "knowing the inner being"?

Edited by universe

On the practical side, if you can cultivate an interest in women who are unattractive to others for one reason or another--but a reason that you don't personally mind--then you can more easily attract the hot ones.

It's a matter of supply and demand. For example, if in a certain culture, there is a taboo against marrying a divorced woman and these women are seen as undesirable to date or marry, then there may be plenty of hot divorced women in that culture who would be eager to date someone who doesn't care about that.

The same is true if there's some physical trait that others find ugly, but that you find neutral or attractive.

Naturally, you still have to have some basic confidence and so on, but it doesn't hurt to stack the odds in your favor by putting yourself in a buyer's market, so to speak.

Edited by eleveneleven

Logistics and persistence. Just be the most viable option she has that night, assume she likes you and don't give up, even though seemingly sex is not gonna happen. Don't overdo confidence, because you will look like a poser. You can show that you are worth her time by the fact that you are still with her and ignore the bullshit she serves you.

I had built a pretty decent reputation for myself as being an overall cool person to be around. When I think back to very hot girls I have attracted it always was just me being me. I can be shy and reserved but I found girls liked that mystery aspect of me. I also found being able to play therapist being very helpful. I mean I listened to them with only intent to help them feel better but then they'd develop a crush and so on. I treated them like any other friend. When you're really attractive you get a different reaction from a lot of people and I do speculate some may seek that sort of normality equal treatment thing.

But this is all my experience. Gotta handle every case uniquely. Be flexible.