Ingit

Today I felt completely stuck during my class ! I feel very sorry for myself?

8 posts in this topic

sorry if the thread seems long: Today I was back to my Surgical Practise class and I was really in between stuck with my mind thinking previous things like I used to feel before holidays and how I used to feel low during my classes,,, I tried hard many thing to focus on the present but was ultimately withdrawn towards the negative thinking pattern, I was feeling pity for myself, then I thought If this continues again I will miss my Studies, then started worried my eyes condition like I use to wear contact lenses to see better and then Think I am nothing without my contact lenses, I cannot study at all and I will loose my studies,,,,, Then was drawn into previous circle of thinking that I think IM not living in my real life,,,,,! This messed me so much during the class but I tried my uttermost sometimes was better for 30 seconds then again withdrawn into the patterns ! I seriously don't want to live the way with my current situation.... I feel hurt ! Nothing works when I am facing the mind traps, I feel very Strange sensation during the episodes like this "Feeling of like IM not more my body anymore, Confused sort"..... IM doing meditation daily.

Edited by Ingit

?IngitScooby ?

55 minutes ago, Ingit said:

IM doing meditation daily.

Perhaps this routined meditation is fortifying the illusion of “the i”..

Could it be a subtle form of psychological attachment? 

How does one feel after one of these meditation sittings? 

Some questions for one to consider. 

@Ingit Something works - breathing from your stomach. You got sucked into your thoughts again, sucked into ‘fast forward’. It’s ok. Every moment is another opportunity to breathe from your stomach and relax, and return to “play”. 

You’re going to help a lot of people, in their worst time. You will change lives, and save lives. What you’re doing matters, but not if you don’t relax, enjoy the moment, and feel good about yourself. 

Can you see you the way I see you? Determined, strong, focused, aligned with a purpose much bigger than yourself. That is compassion. Tons. God bless you for the trials you are going through to serve the greater good. Could be me you save one, for all we know. ??

Watch that junk food to my man. Clean up the diet, one day at a time. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

40 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Perhaps this routined meditation is fortifying the illusion of “the i”..

Could it be a subtle form of psychological attachment? 

How does one feel after one of these meditation sittings? 

Some questions for one to consider. 

After meditation session I feel great... i feel great that IM doing meditation, when I posted my problem here on forum after being exhaused....I feel relieved!

?IngitScooby ?

10 minutes ago, Ingit said:

After meditation session I feel great... i feel great that IM doing meditation, when I posted my problem here on forum after being exhaused....I feel relieved!

Exactly...:)

Perhaps explore into this “i feeling relieved”. 

Relationship with ourselves and others speaks its own truth. Can one obvserve the many actions & reactions of that relationship in motion? 

Edited by Faceless

@Nahm ??? Respect you Nahm...Your words always take me away... IM trying my best !

?IngitScooby ?

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

Exactly...:)

Perhaps explore into this “i feeling relieved”. 

Relationship with ourselves and others speaks its own truth. Can one obvserve the many actions & reactions of that relationship in motion? 

Contemplating the I ? and i?

?IngitScooby ?