Hales

Can one be concious and have more than 1 intimate partner?

16 posts in this topic

Hi there... this is my 1st post on Leo's forum! Been following on YouTube for many years and I have been working diligently on raising my conciousness for over 10 years.

Without going into details, because I know a lot of you would love that too much, do you think that a concious individual can be in an intimate relationship with more than 1 parter simultaneously?

Am I asking for trouble by thinking of including a woman for threesome-fun in my concious, loving, long-term relationship? Can it be as simple as I imagine it to be? I want to follow my authentic, feminine, sexual desires but am afraid of this unknown future; I am so happy and in love already. What if I fuck it up? Is this a trap?

I wonder, if you have experience or knowledge in this area - please let me know if you think it's possible i.e. can it be done in the beautiful, peaceful manner that I imagine it to? Or could I be setting myself up for a trap down the road? Could this be part of the conciousness that I am working for? Or have I made myself believe that to be true?

Thanks so much for respecting my first post! Cheers

1 hour ago, Hales said:

What if I fuck it up? Is this a trap?

I think you're just nervous about doing it. I don't get a sense that this is just some ego trip for you, so I'd say just go for it.

What are you talking about exactly ?

A random threesome with someone you barely know, a friend ?

Is it for a one time deal (or rarely), or very often ?

Do you want to be emotionaly connected to that other person and spend time as a couple outside or inside your current relationship ?

I think it's important for you to know exactly what you want.

All of this is fine, as long as you don't lie to anyone and set precise boundaries (to not hurt anyone).

You should do it if it really is a genuine desire, don't listen to anyone telling you it's wrong, if it comes from a loving place it can't be.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Hales said:

Can it be as simple as I imagine it to be?

Yes.

People do it all the time. Whether it "fucks things up" depends on the maturity level of the people involved, not the act itself.

@Hales Don’t do it with the same woman regularly, you probably don’t wanna catch feelings. 

Ask yourself this: Is your capacity for deep intimate love restricted by a number threshold?

One of the biggest struggles of polyamory is for all partners to not get territorial against one another. It'll ultimately reflect how much you've put your ego into its place.

Thanks @shadowraix

:)

Edited by Hales

Do you follow Aubrey Marcus at all? He has a lot of good content revolving around open relationships because he's in one. He even released an "open relationship Field Manual" a while back. I tried to upload it for you here but the file size is too large. You can get it here though. The podcasts between him and his fiance are worthwhile too IMO. 

https://www.aubreymarcus.com/blogs/aubrey-marcus/tagged/relationship

Edited by ChimpBrain

A couple things I consider:

Act from Love, not from Fear

Which path can lead you to expansion, rather than contraction?

No worth connecting at a deep level with someone, unless one is awakened. Because of the suffering after, and the Stockholm Syndrome (they call this love in today's society) that is built after a deep connection. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@ChimpBrain I can't relate to the resource. We aren't going to be fucking people without eachother around - more like inviting women to join us once in a while. I guess there isn't an easy answer and we'll just have to work together through it in terms of communication and respect. Thanks for sharing though!!! 

Cheers

@Hellspeed thank you so much - I will absolutely be careful of this. I don't want to bring crap energy into our lives so I'll make sure we're engaging with awakened women only.

Cheers

You guys have fun ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

hahaha...

... 7 rabbits will live forever.