Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MM1988

My underwhelming Salvia Experience

3 posts in this topic

So as it seems trip reports for this "radical" substance are rare id thought I share my experience with it.

When I was a teenager like 18 years old we and some friends bought it because the extracts were legal at the time. We bought 25x but I now believe it was a very mild dose. I tried it multiple times and this is basically what happened. I ripped it through a bong and as soon as I inhaled it hit me immediately (somebody needs to be there to take the bong out of your hands). There were changes in visual and auditory perception but no real visuals, not like LSD and especially not like DMT. But i basically lost all sense of self instantly. You dont know who you are, who these people are or what even a human is - but it doesnt bother you or make you anxious. Your mind is pretty much empty but more in a retarded sort of way. Then you get all kinds of crazy ideas, like one time I thought gravity was going sideways and was attracted to the wall. One time I thought I heard a friend of mine yelling outside on the street and stuff like that. The whole thing lasted about 10 minutes every time and then you come slowly back and for some reason you sweat a lot afterwards. 

As I said the dose was probably low, my friends had basically the same experience. Nobody really hated the trip but also no one of use had any real desire to do it again after a couple times, especially because of the sweating. This was definitely not a breakthrough, just want to give a not-crazy perspective .

Edited by MM1988

Salvia is weird like that.  Each time you do it can be different.  I’ve smoked the 125x where I got everything from very mild trip to full on Ego Death experiences and even going into different worlds — like entering a fantasy world with different creatures etc.  you gotta be a little patient with Salvia.  But when it hits, it hits hard.  And I only had one positive Salvia trip out of all the times I’ve done it.  It’s a really revealing substance once you learn what the trips are telling you.  The trips can be brutal though.  I had one where I felt like the Universe was chasing me down and killing me.  That was one of the Ego Death experiences on it.  That one happened on the 65x.

Edited by Joseph Maynor