MM1988

What is love - girls like emotional guys?

170 posts in this topic

Start the game, I'm breaking all that came
You know that you have lost at the second you delay
Play the gate, it lies in your biology
Rising up the temperature, useless technology
Park the car and walk under the stars
So goddamn afraid to let down your gua-a-ard
You can see I'm talking bu-bu-but me
That's just what it is like in the wildfire

It's me me me
I am more than what you see
Pouring out my cranium on the m-i-c
I'm gonna come in harder
To the thirsty bringing water
Thought you wanted it to get higher
But you're in the wildfire now

Someone told you that you had no chance
People told us it would never transpire
You could be defeated in advance
Just let them all burn in the wildfire

Let me tell you what you might not know
When the chips are down I mean lower than low
You might think this dude won't show
'Cause I done robbed Knox and took all the gold
We'll overcome with our squad and we'll get in the mix
And you can pray to your god but your god can't fix
How I look at this world and if I am crying
It's cause I'm at the bigger life and I'm a die laughing
Haha

Whether you think you can
Whether you think you can't
Either way you're right
Tell ya whether you think you can
Whether you think you can't
Brother, you're right on

Someone told you that you had no chance
People told us it would never transpire
You could be defeated in advance
Just let them all burn in the wildfire

Life goes on and on
The decisions so many times they make themselves
And in the aftermath
You cannot take it back
Your point of view is everything
That you're making
Rude awakening
Hate to be the one to tell you so
I thought that you should know
Cause that's what I'm here for
Told you I'd never go

And when the morning comes
You know I'll still be here
One thing you should not fear
Whatever things that come
Through the rain
And the sunshine and the pain
We'll look back and smile
When all is said and been done
When the song is sung

Edited by Colin

The kingdom of heaven is within.

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

You are wrong.

Explain why ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Mikael89 said:

Because I know myself, and you don't.

Then what's the point in participating on a personal developement forum if you truly think you can't do anything to change yourself for the better ?

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The point is that I'm 100% totally fucking alone so this forum is my only contact with human beings which I have. So.. Atleast I can write something here and some people sometimes answer, like you do. That's the point.

Well if you could stop being that fucking stubborn you could actually work on yourself and becoming your own best friend.

You would never feel alone anymore.

God is love

And God in them

@Mikael89 That's just an inverted form of narcissism. "I'm so special, what works for other people doesn't work for me".  You are not that special. If you can write, talk, have hands and legs, can work, can walk - you can overcome yourself. 

All suffering is just "I don't have what I want". There is nothing inherently wrong with you, you just may not have what you want (yet). You are like the kid at the supermarket who wants what it wants and throws a tantrum if the mother refuses to buy it. Only in your case the "mother" is the universe/existence/nature.

Edited by Echoes

4 minutes ago, Echoes said:

@Mikael89 That's just an inverted form of narcissism. "I'm so special, what works for other people doesn't work for me".  You are not that special. If you can write, talk, have hands and legs, can work, can walk - you can overcome yourself. 

All suffering is just "I don't have what I want". There is nothing inherently wrong with you, you just may not have what you want (yet). You are like the kid at the supermarket who wants what it wants and throws a tantrum if the mother refuses to buy it. Only in your case the "mother" is the universe/existence/nature.

I like this post. +1

@Mikael89 You read the Bible too much and you dont understand it, bad for you. Jesus didnt probably know what exactly is happening to him and the people he was talking to back then were stage purple/red dumbos.

54 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

But whatever. Stop talking to me. (Yes that's contradictory to what I said before but still.) It obviously doesn't lead anywhere.

650ced81-5839-4ce5-941a-8904fd7d8673.jpg

God is love

And God in them

Guys @Mikael89 and @MM1988 have shown no interest in ending their delusional vicitm stories. Instead of trying to keep convicing them, let’s use this as an opportunity to detach. If misery is what they want, let them have their misery.

Remember that we are not to judge anyone else’s journey. Be open minded to the possibility that we do not ultimately know what is good for them. Perhaps more suffering and delusion is exactly what they need to snap out of it.

Wow everyone here is pile-driving on @Mikael89 refusing to acknowledge his difficulties and suffering

If he's stopped believing in himself that means he has plenty of reason to do so

The way to help him is not invalidate his pain and tell him to tough up or worse tell him that he's a coward, not taking action

First of all you acknowledge someone's pain, only if everyone in this topic admits that mikael has it hard, and that it's all right to give up, will he after finally having been validated of his pain in this world, reconsider taking the necessary steps to believe in himself

The more you try to break him down, pin him as a passive being that is just giving up hiding behind excuses the more he hurts simply

We all come from different background, with different personalities and soul purposes, some people get stuck

Its a basic recognition of infinity, we all have infinite potential but we are not all in the same position, we don't all have the same tools and emotional experiences, some people simply get stuck, end of the story as he would say

Its not their fault, they are not weak for it, we are all made of the same infinite intelligence here, thats truth

If you want to help someone, do so decently and with open arms, or be fully honest about your ego-driven intents to mock and ridicule someone, at least they know what they are dealing with

Those who parade trying to help while under the surface throwing daggers at their correspondant disgust me, you can't be both the hero and the villain, I guess I hate greed

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus  I understand what you are trying to say here. I think its nice of you, but I dont agree at some points you mentioned.

I dont think Michael has it so hard, he lives in Scandinavia, which is a great country to live in in my opinion. He also mentioned that he is physically and financially stable, that he can travel. Not everybody can afford that!

Pain is also a very good opportnity to rise and get over your bullshit of the past, seriously, sometimes kindness doesnt solve anything, the person has to actually see that noone is buying it from him, then he will maybe start to be willing to change.

You also dont acknowledge the possibility, that the people trying to help him were in the same state and got over it, so they probably know what they are talking about. Just by creating his thread in order to get some help, Michael has showed at least a tiny interest in improving, but he went back to his beliefs, which are now probably even stronger as  other people are just reinforcing them.

Even if he didnt want to change anything about his life and wanted to keep living in the traditional European way, his stubbornness is going to destroy his life anyway, he just cannot think like this, without suffering. Maybe suffering is what he needs now, but not in the long term, as its bad for his emotional and physical health.

On 29/09/2018 at 8:23 PM, Shadowraix said:

You still have financial ramifications and social ramifications of such acts though.

"Choose A and you'll be homeless, choose B and you'll be comfortable" kind of deal it seems like to me.

Legal benefits aside, it almost seems like marriage serves this purpose of keeping you in line when you might be on the brink of giving up. Materialist things you don't want to lose.

You know what, if you're even considering marrying someone, you got to really talk about it before it happens. Research. It's no joke. Even if you're a polyamorous, and you're thinking of marrying your primary partner, do you think they don't talk about these things? Of course they do. They do discuss about their other partners and whether or not they're going to swing in their actual relationships. Why would they not?

The ppl who do not know themselves or what they want out of their actual relationship or what they want out of life, will not even bother to talk about it. They'll just go with the flow and accept whatever, only to end up leaving because they didn't know better and put the blame on someone else.

Have you heard of prenuptial agreement? Some ppl consider that...

@Mikael89  Thats the problem of the ego. It is never happy with what it has. You might have so many more possibilities than people living in North Korea, but you just dont enjoy it, as long as you are stuck there. Just be open to the fact that if you were born somewhere else, you might be 30 kg and dying tomorrow.

21 hours ago, Key Elements said:

You know what, if you're even considering marrying someone, you got to really talk about it before it happens. Research. It's no joke. Even if you're a polyamorous, and you're thinking of marrying your primary partner, do you think they don't talk about these things? Of course they do. They do discuss about their other partners and whether or not they're going to swing in their actual relationships. Why would they not?

The ppl who do not know themselves or what they want out of their actual relationship or what they want out of life, will not even bother to talk about it. They'll just go with the flow and accept whatever, only to end up leaving because they didn't know better and put the blame on someone else.

Have you heard of prenuptial agreement? Some ppl consider that...

I agree. The implications of marriage are pretty serious and need to be talked about.

Personally I accept the dynamic that I may love my SO for the rest of my life or I may want to move on down the road. Divorce is a costly thing in of itself. So I really don't ever plan on getting married. Don't feel a need to get law involved.

@Arkandeus

Suffering is self created.

Its not that people are trying to invalidate his pain they are trying to get him to face his pain. When you accept yourself as some nearly static thing, you are shoving all of the problems on genetics. "Oh, guess I just got the bad card out of the gene pool" its redirecting the blame onto something else to avoid it.

Many people have been through the same kind of mentality as him and have overcame it. It takes a lot of deep inner change to recognize your own bullshit. 

People avoid facing the pain head on when its too difficult for them to handle. You either get so sick of it you get your shit together and make a change. You ram it into your subconscious or you simply give up and suffer until death.

Only Mikael can make that decision. Its obvious no amount of advice will work right now.

To accept advice means to acknowledge your willingness and potential to change. 

@Shadowraix  You are probably right, but damn, if you say that, you just deepen his depression, because he wants to stay there now. He doesnt see the situation out of the box, your words have absolutely different effect on him.

15 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Shadowraix  You are probably right, but damn, if you say that, you just deepen his depression, because he wants to stay there now. He doesnt see the situation out of the box, your words have absolutely different effect on him.

This whole forum will probably end up having a negative outcome for someone this down in the pit.

It ends up as mental masturbation with no real progress.

This kind of work will require swallowing many bitter pills. 

@Mikael89 I'm sorry for your sadness.

???

I like you very much. I think you are a very nice guy!!! I wish I could help you out of this depression?

Hang in there!?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 02/10/2018 at 8:35 PM, Shadowraix said:

I agree. The implications of marriage are pretty serious and need to be talked about.

Personally I accept the dynamic that I may love my SO for the rest of my life or I may want to move on down the road. Divorce is a costly thing in of itself. So I really don't ever plan on getting married. Don't feel a need to get law involved.

If you never want that marriage certificate, that's fine. It's your choice. It's a good decision. But, just keep in mind that some ppl are married to each other not just for the sake of getting benefits. They do love each other, and their love runs deep. A marriage certificate isn't the thing that's holding them together. All in all, it's just a piece of paper. They don't fear that.

There are always two sides to the same coin.

Then, there are those who stay together for years without the certificate, only to breakup in the end for whatever reason.

-----

When ppl hear of other ppl loving each other, they only have their own definitions of what that means. And so, ppl are on all sides when it comes to the definition of love, right? Why not?

I think this clip explains love the best:

It also works for the dating world and also for intimate relationships. Most ppl that you run into will only end up coming and going. If you truly want to find that root, then you got to develop yourself to that level to attract one. And, if you do find that root, then the both of you could develop even further and go from root to trunk. To me, he forgot to mention trunk. A trunk is a non-quitter who is well-rounded and could solve many problems easily. Trunks are extremely rare.