MM1988

What is love - girls like emotional guys?

170 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Key Elements said:

A "monogamous" person who is married, for example, is not chained in handcuffs like a criminal. This person is also capable of going out and sleeping with many and then lie about it to his/her spouse.

You still have financial ramifications and social ramifications of such acts though.

"Choose A and you'll be homeless, choose B and you'll be comfortable" kind of deal it seems like to me.

Legal benefits aside, it almost seems like marriage serves this purpose of keeping you in line when you might be on the brink of giving up. Materialist things you don't want to lose.

4 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

You still have financial ramifications and social ramifications of such acts though.

"Choose A and you'll be homeless, choose B and you'll be comfortable" kind of deal it seems like to me.

Legal benefits aside, it almost seems like marriage serves this purpose of keeping you in line when you might be on the brink of giving up. Materialist things you don't want to lose.

yes/no, could also be: he/she is not lying because of the law. he/she is lying because of him/her probably walking out on him/her it’s a social contract he/she is breaking, by lying and by cheating - so is it only a materialist problem if you don‘t want to loose a person?

isn’t it a paradox? one doesn’t want to but still does even though all consequences are known? it‘s the want of having everything without any social consequences. or is it a lack of awareness?

and yes marriage serves the purpose of being unaware if it’s just a legal contract.

so it would be much easier to bring the social contract to paper in advance. instead of just trusting in a generalized one. leaving the material stuff aside.

it would mean though to have the basic bullet points in advance, to discuss them. (the word bullet points really making sense here)

Edited by now is forever

Hmmm...just had a thought I find interesting. Recently, I made a new friend. He's a guy, and he's single. Yes, he's a good one with a good personality. He told me that he wants to get married one day and have a family. I don't find him "traditional" just because he wants to go down the "monogamy" path. Yeah...he's in his late 30's and still hasn't found a good match. I'm thinking it must be really tough now to find a good one to eventually know and get married to. Yes, he's into non-duality too without the religious bs. I'm sure he will make a loving husband if he finds a gal who matches him.

On 24/9/2018 at 4:44 AM, Shin said:

They want you to be emotional, but they don't want you to be a whimp.

There is a clear difference.

@Shin lol, my thought exactly! 
emotional men are capable of falling and getting up and not hiding behind a curtain afterwards. they laugh at themselves. they are neither looking for a mom to take care of them nor a piece of meat to munch on whenever possible. they seek a partner. this goes for emotionally strong women too btw. 

@MM1988 news flash MM, girls who put themselves out there go through this too, opening up only to be rejected afterwards.  yes, hot girls too (eye roll). this is not a gender-specific experience, so stop the madness and gender victimization pleeeease ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ 

@Mikael89

On 24/9/2018 at 3:22 AM, Mikael89 said:

Girls are only attracted to insensitive, criminal, rude, tattooed, alpha, asshole, abusive, reckless, dominant, self confident, violent, tall, bad boys, serial murderers, dangerous, evil, muscular, emotionally detached, selfish, cruel, macho, uncaring, masculine, mean, controlling, wealthy, socially skilled, funny guys.

End of story.

look Mike, if you really believe this - and I'm sorry you do, evidently you have no counter-examples. you sound very convinced this is true-, it's something you're going to have to do for yourself: go out in the world, be an asshole, "hunt" the kind of girls that are attracted to you and your sleazy attitudes and see how it goes; if you like it, good for you. if there's any brains left in you after the experience and if you're a even millimeter deeper than a puddle, you'll probably find yourself feeling a shallow sadness at some point. you'll get girls solely on their physical appearance with an abyss of disconnect on any other level.. I've seen men weeping because of this, but of course, you'll never believe me (and you shouldn't) until you do it for yourself... we wouldn't want you becoming cynical or anything, right?. ; )

go try it, i dare you. 

alternative: find women that are secure enough in themselves to see through this, find guys secure enough to be attractive without being assholes.. that's called quality human beings.

oh yeah, btw, you can also work on building constructive relationships with somebody..but oh no,that takes time and effort; feed a woman appreciation and it will reflect back ten-fold. 

Edited by Salcedoop

On 25/9/2018 at 0:55 AM, Emerald said:

Victim's mentality hurts so good, that it's additive. 

@Emerald ^_^ I love the way you phrased that! 

On 24/9/2018 at 9:56 AM, Shin said:

The only way to become a true alpha is to accept your emotions and femininity.

You can't be a man if you fear your emotions and don't allow yourself to act and do what you want because "It's not manly enough".

You know who thinks like that ?

A pussy.

@Shin omg are you single?! xDD 

7 minutes ago, Salcedoop said:

@Shin omg are you single?! xDD 

Yes but my heart belongs to a certain woman ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 25/9/2018 at 4:45 AM, Mikael89 said:

Yes I have thought that. But the thing is that you all are wrong and you refuse to accept it. 

I know I can't be any other way.

@Mikael89 um mike, you're in a self development forum sweety, the objective is changing aspects of yourself. stop the victim mentality, we girls don't like that ; ) 

@Mikael89 @MM1988  You guys are jumping from post to post to whine about your „unlucky“ situation. You are in a great situation, you just dont see it!!! Why are you even on a self-help forum? It is called self-help, because you help yourself. Just admit that what we are saying actually works, you have almost all the answers already, there is no magic woo woo pill to swallow that will get you 10 girlfriends and a freaking million dollar house or I dont know what else you want. But nothing I mentioned will bring you long-term happiness, only non-victim mentality and high consciousness will. Watch the videos from Leo, they actually do help!

57 minutes ago, Salcedoop said:

@Mikael89 um mike, you're in a self development forum sweety, the objective is changing aspects of yourself. stop the victim mentality, we girls don't like that ; ) 

You wouldn't want him either way.

He didn't kill your mom and has no snake tatoo on his penis.

God is love

And God in them

4 hours ago, Shin said:

You wouldn't want him either way.

He didn't kill your mom and has no snake tatoo on his penis.

ouch - the girl you like, did she kill your mom?

Edited by now is forever

21 minutes ago, now is forever said:

ouch - the girl you like, did she kill your mom?

»»» Sarcasm «««

?

God is love

And God in them

On 2018.09.24. at 10:22 AM, Mikael89 said:

Girls are only attracted to insensitive, criminal, rude, tattooed, alpha, asshole, abusive, reckless, dominant, self confident, violent, tall, bad boys, serial murderers, dangerous, evil, muscular, emotionally detached, selfish, cruel, macho, uncaring, masculine, mean, controlling, wealthy, socially skilled, funny guys.

End of story.

I know I'm late, but maybe you think so because you're unconfident, needy, weak, beta, poor, socialy awkward, boring guy. As everyone else who agrees with you.

Your characteristics are common, but that's not literary what women want, they don't  wan't  "violent, rude asshole", but confident guy. 

Also why would any girl wan't guy who can't take care of himself - "wealthy, muscular, socially skilled". If you're poor and awkward sure they will rather choose guy who atleast knows how to take care of his looks, finances and has great social circle.

Most of your list is bullshit and on the right things you're looking from wrong perspective. 

As on the topic, I disagree. Girls do like emotional guys, but they don't like needy beta's, be a kind alpha, keep everything in balance. Don't be too needy, don't be too apathetic. 

I don't get many of you, working so hard to get enlightened, but can't figure out the basics on women attraction.

31 minutes ago, RabbitHole said:

I know I'm late, but maybe you think so because you're unconfident, needy, weak, beta, poor, socialy awkward, boring guy. As everyone else who agrees with you.

Your characteristics are common, but that's not literary what women want, they don't  wan't  "violent, rude asshole", but confident guy. 

Also why would any girl wan't guy who can't take care of himself - "wealthy, muscular, socially skilled". If you're poor and awkward sure they will rather choose guy who atleast knows how to take care of his looks, finances and has great social circle.

Most of your list is bullshit and on the right things you're looking from wrong perspective. 

As on the topic, I disagree. Girls do like emotional guys, but they don't like needy beta's, be a kind alpha, keep everything in balance. Don't be too needy, don't be too apathetic. 

I don't get many of you, working so hard to get enlightened, but can't figure out the basics on women attraction.

2 hours ago, now is forever said:

How do you want to distract yourself if you don't lie to yourself about your priority ?

If he actually took care about his emotional life, he would have a clear mind to pursue enlightenment.

That would actually help him to free himself.

He can't do that, therefore he must lie to himself and pursue only enlightenment !

Therefore never reaching it because of his constant incapacity to focus and lack of will.

Can't you see the beauty of it, the ingenuity of it ?

Isn't it marvelous ? ?

God is love

And God in them

13 hours ago, Shin said:

Yes but my heart belongs to a certain woman ?

@Shin lol, lucky her! 

6 hours ago, RabbitHole said:

@RabbitHole lol

i still think that if Mike is convinced what he says is true, he's talking from experience. therefore he should totally go through with it: the bad boy, big muscle, tattoo thing.. i'm not being sarcastic here, all that is totally doable: get a tat, go to the gym and get all those girls. seriously, i don't think there's another way for him (you) to know what that's like, especially judging from the way he's yawning away good advice 

@Mikael89
I don't think you're weak Mike, I think you're curious, maybe a bit lost, which is fine and normal, "part of the process" and it's understandable if you've been through a repressive upbringing. good luck! 

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I could maybe do the body thing, but I cannot change my personality that much. I'm shy, insecure, beta, and all that, into the bone. I cannot become a self confident alpha evil guy.

I cannot get any relationship whatsoever.

Thank you for your kind words :)

I was as "beta" as you, probably worse.

There is nothing insurmontable to get rid of all those traits, you just need to start facing yourself.

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Mikael89 said:

Haha, no you were not worse. 

Like I have said many times already.. I can't get rid of those traits.

As long as you refuse to, yes.

Nothing about you is set in stone, everything about your personality can change,

But not until you stop playing the victim role in your life.

God is love

And God in them