MM1988

What is love - girls like emotional guys?

170 posts in this topic

I think every man has made the experience that after opening up emotionally to a girl that the girl loses attraction basically instantly. Thats why most guys are stoic, because that is the behaviour that is rewarded by women.

Also, David Deida says femininity is emotional while masculinity is to be like a rock, undisturbed by the waves. Its better to deal with your emotions yourself as a man.

it’s not exactly like that. 

one problem about guys being to open is: girls love to interprete. we want to have some mystery. at least under 30. after that some other values are more important. also if you can’t open up after 10 years of relationship something went wrong as well.

another problem is, if you are opening up emotionally it’s like culture shock - we got so brainwashed by society we are just not used to it.

so we think guys might be a problem case and we don’t want to play mom or therapeuts.

i always used to run away if guys were to emotional because i need some space for example - i just felt suffocated.

so let your emotions out but controlled not all at once. it saves you and her the disappointment.

girls love independent guys.

also in the beginning phase you both want to make sure if the other person is interesting enough. it‘s like a game where you play with the tension of the thrill. in south korea they call it pull and push - you need phases of approach and phases of distance (but not excessive) so the tension stays alive - if you manage to hold up emotions you can enter a new stage. 

all of it if it’s not love at first sight. that’s when soulmates meet - but that’s rare.

Edited by now is forever

They want you to be emotional, but they don't want you to be a whimp.

There is a clear difference.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Girls are only attracted to insensitive, criminal, rude, tattooed, alpha, asshole, abusive, reckless, dominant, self confident, violent, tall, bad boys, serial murderers, muscular, socially skilled, funny guys.

End of story.

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

lmao what a bunch of cowards, probably got rejected in middle school and now can't even handle basic emotions anymore. stop projecting this nonsense onto others and grow up.

Edited by p1xelmonk

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Girls are only attracted to insensitive, criminal, rude, tattooed, alpha, asshole, abusive, reckless, dominant, self confident, violent, tall, bad boys, serial murderers, muscular, socially skilled, funny guys.

End of story.

Maybe you feel that way because you are attracted to that kind of girl, or you would like to be that kind of guy. Don't you think so?

@Samra it may be exaragated but the truth is being a sensitive, emotional guy gets your zero girls while guys like that usually have multiple.

It goes back to cavemen times when this stage-red behaviour was rewarded. Women are attracted to it on a subconscious level. Women lay back and let men compete, the ones who can dominate the other men physically get selected for reproduction. Thats just how it is, read the book "The Red Queen" for more information.

59 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

It goes back to cavemen times when this stage-red behaviour was rewarded. Women are attracted to it on a subconscious level. Women lay back and let men compete, the ones who can dominate the other men physically get selected for reproduction. Thats just how it is, read the book "The Red Queen" for more information.

who chose to compete? it’s not that women like competition so much. guys who don’t care for competition are climbing up on the ladder of attractiveness. 

you only have to compete yourself in that. (paradoxically)

Edited by now is forever

so what about girls who open up emotionally- isn’t it the same game?

• then i have to care for her she will trap me
  • she‘s too clingy doesn’t leave me space
  • how should i react to that
  • where is the thrill in that
Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Doesn't matter. The only thing which matter is that she has a pussy.

does that make you attractive?

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Girls are only attracted to insensitive, criminal, rude, tattooed, alpha, asshole, abusive, reckless, dominant, self confident, violent, tall, bad boys, serial murderers, dangerous, evil, muscular, socially skilled, funny guys.

End of story.

so witch part would you delete?

from your list? of attractiveness. if you look in the mirror and ask yourself why am i not attractive to girls and conclude it doesn’t matter, everything that matters is a pussy.

delete what makes you unattractive. and delete it from your list.

the thought everything that matters is a pussy - is the most unattractive - it’s most of your list. it doesn’t make you attractive so how can it be attractive to women.

Edited by now is forever

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@now is forever I can't delete what makes me unattractive. I will have to forget about girls and hope for better luck in possibly the next life.

I'm naturally unattractive into the bone.

ok - mhhh i don’t know you so i really don’t know, but you can always work on it. and you can work on your way of thinking - the thought alone is poisonous.

have a deja vu - did we have the same conversation already?

you can still be a social skilled and funny guy.

Edited by now is forever

Women want the fun Alpha guy and they want a provider.

Alpha being the hot fun guy. Provider being the good dependable father to their children, who makes enough money for himself, her, and her children.

Preferably women want an Alpha Provider. A guy who is both Alpha and a Provider. 

But to get an Alpha Provider her own SMV (Sexual Market Value) needs to be high enough to lock a guy like that down.  

Think of the dating scene as a Sexual market place. And at that Sexual Market Place people are shopping around for the best traits for the survival of their offspring. Both men and women have a Sexual Market Value. And they are only going to get a mate that is as valuable as they can negotiate with their own Sexual Market Value. 

Women though, are hypergamous by nature. They only want to date accross and up. A guy at their own level, or better. 

If she can't lock down an Alpha Provider, a lot of women will fuck the Alpha (Fun and hot) guys in her party years. And when she gets older around 30 she will settle down with a guy who is not as hot and fun but a good Provider(good daddy, stable, makes good money). 

This concept is called Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks. Meaning fuck Alphas early in life for the great sex, settle down with a Beta later in life for his money. 

I can tell you women are not looking for a guy trying to get her endearment by being soft, emotional, and supplicating to her. 

They want a strong capable man. 

Edited by SFRL

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I don't know if we have already had the same conversation, maybe we have.

No I can't.

mh sorry then i‘ve completely misjudged you. sorry for that.

@now is forever  I have tried to convince this guy about almost the same thing, hes solid as a rock, you cannot make him change his mind now.

I am not like an expert on girls, but my friend is very attractive and he has the hottest girls. I think that a big part of his mentality is dont let anyone shit on my head, be funny as hell (girls were literally coming to me, talking about his stories) and be detached. This are the big 3 in my opinion. Loyalty and morals come far far after that.