BarkingTurtle

How to heal my Karma?

13 posts in this topic

So I've heard from a person that there this thing called a soul, or the essence of us. Which is the heart. Seems reasonable for the people who believe in souls and energy fields. 

Karma also plays a big part in this. So what I'm asking is Karma real? How does it work? What are the consequences of Karma? What's the problem with having a  dark soul? And most importantly: How can I create more compassion in my life?

Buddha spoke of everything dies and is rebirthed every moment. Seems to be people might have reeingineered that truth to their own, sayin that we have souls that rebirth when we physicly die...

1 hour ago, BarkingTurtle said:

How to heal my Karma?

The law of karma exists only for the unconscious man; for the conscious man there exists no law of karma. The law of karma applies only to the unconscious being. The man of awareness has absolute freedom,he is no more dominated by the past. The past has no more power over him.

1 hour ago, BarkingTurtle said:

And most importantly: How can I create more compassion in my life?

If you meditate, one day, suddenly, you become aware that from your being compassion is flowing towards the whole of existence. Without meditation, energy remains passion; with meditation, the same energy becomes compassion. 

5 hours ago, luckieluuke said:

Buddha spoke of everything dies and is rebirthed every moment. Seems to be people might have reeingineered that truth to their own, sayin that we have souls that rebirth when we physicly die...

So you're saying the soul is always present? And there is nothing to die or rebirth?

Satori/Nirvana.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 9/25/2018 at 9:25 AM, Sahil Pandit said:

@BarkingTurtle What samskaras keep arising in your consciousness? 

From what wiki says Samskaras are way of thinking. From my point of you, everything is the same. As it is. Always. Nothing changes. In a big picture. In a small picture. Everything just is and will always be. I don't even need to do anything or feel anything or think of anything. Ofcourse feelings, thoughts, emotions, suffering, pain, Love, deliusion, illiusion, all of that will be experienced. As it always has, and yes everything should be the way it is as it is.

How do you know you need to be even more compassionate?

Maybe you're plenty compassionate already?

Maybe compassion is easy for you.

Maybe you need to be more of a prick or something? ;)

(I'm kidding. I mean more analytical and matter-of-fact.)

Edited by Haumea2018

The Way lies in not doing what is natural and easy for you.

Trying to polish that last speck off the apple won't make it better for you when you actually need a banana.

Good-Bad duality is a problem in itself.

Not every problem in the world is solved through more compassion.

It's Yin-Yang, not an extra dose of Yin.

Edited by Haumea2018