Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joeyi99

Want to take AL-LAD

6 posts in this topic

I recently watched Leo's AL-LAD trip video and was contemplating where to try it as my first psychedelic. I was wondering if it is worth it and if so how do I make sure I get as much out of the experience spiritually?

Appreciate the feedback!   

Interesting first choice. I'd probably recommend LSD due to AL-LAD being more niche as far as the amount of people who has experienced it. (Then again how many lsd trips were actually RC lysergamides?)

But if you still want AL-LAD then all the advices should be the same as is with LSD. Your first psychedelic experience I would recommend is to just get accustomed to it. Don't think you need profound insights off the get go. It took me probably like 10+ LSD trips before I even got something insightful out of it. Have music on hand, preferrably non depressing music. Make sure your life is in good order and you are in a clean and comfortable environment. I'll leave a trip sitter to your discretion. My first time was solo, but most would recommend a sitter for safety.

Be easy on yourself the first time, get accustomed to what things are like. Many people like to try out how enjoyable something is on psychs like games or puzzles. Treat it as learning another side of yourself.

If you really want to get into self improvement then do what you already do for self improvement just on the drug. Meditation, contemplation etc. See where the thoughts lead you.

Just do it. Don't plan anything, it won't work out. Find a quiet place, take a blanket, prepare some cool music. For the first trip I recommend letting go of everything and closing your eyes.

IMHO the way to get the most out of any psychedelic in a spiritual sense is to take it in nature. It's easier to realize your unity with everything when you're surrounded by trees, grass, dirt, wind, water, birds, squirrels, etc than if you're holed up in a cramped apartment. 

Yeah AL-LAD is great go for it! Read up on set and setting, make sure you truly have the day off with no obligations, try to plan on being able to have some time outdoors, preferably in some beautiful nature. You could take it with some close friends, or solo if you're comfortable being alone. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.