JustinS

Rapé Snuffs

8 posts in this topic

Been getting into a little bit of rapé and it's uses for clearing out any blockages. Seems to really work with the third eye and crown chakras. Upon self administering, symmetrical movements similar to those of under any psychedelic especially 5meo, ensues. I can see that it may cause dependency, but currently just testing it out and being mindful in the process.

Anyone have any experiences with rapé?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff_(tobacco)

Snuff is a smokeless tobacco made from ground or pulverised tobacco leaves.[1] It is inhaled or "snuffed" into the nasal cavity, delivering a swift hit of nicotine and a lasting flavoured scent (especially if flavouring has been blended with the tobacco).[1]Traditionally, it is sniffed or inhaled lightly after a pinch of snuff is either placed onto the back surface of the hand, held pinched between thumb and index finger, or held by a specially made "snuffing" device.

how-to-take-rape.jpg

Yea I use rapé and it's amazing. I usually do it together with kundalini yoga because it makes me feel emotions quite vividly or with kriya yoga but that is quite scary because sometimes I feel a kind of blandness and emptiness that is quite persistent and not the good kind...

TL;DR rapé is quite powerful but you have to take it in the right context.

Well, I used rape in a ayahuasca cerimone but it was awful, vomiting, nauseated and felt nothing positive(it was after the ayahuasca effects worn off) . 

@Recursoinominado yes it's supposed to ground you when you're having a difficult experience during aya. I've threw up on it before too. I enjoy it after I've come down from the medicine.

I can't be the only one who laughed when seeing this title, if you know what I mean.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Rape' is a great companion to ayahuasca or other plant medicines (including Kambo, the frog venom) as it enhances the medicine and can aid the medicine in bringing up stuck/blocked energy that would otherwise remain stuck.  It's pretty intense and brings up a lot of mucus.

I have been using it in homeopathic doses everyday. It’s crazy how much mucus we end up accumulating. I also find it very good to ground myself.

i have had some bad experiences with it in ayahuasca ceremonies because they used too much rapé, and I’m very sensitive to it.