Recursoinominado

This might be the best video Leo ever made

3 posts in this topic

Serious truth bombs, Leo delivering golden insights for free. I highly appreciate your work, @Leo Gura. Even best is how you make the effort to warn us about the trap of idealizing you (or anyone else), but do the work and experience for ourselves. Just realized that i am way less serious about enlightenment that i thought, i was thinking that i was special and somehow would eventually reach the goal spontaneously, not by being strategic about my spiritual growth like making myself meditate every day no matter the costs or read books for hours, taking notes and contemplating about it. Dedication and discipline IS a consequence of our love for something.

agreed. @Recursoinominado

unsure if i would call it the best - we all have our own definition of best just like movies

but yes, it was filled with great deep truth bombs as you put it. amazing insights into the nature of love

finally understood what is being said about evil/murder being infinte love... it's just love, deep love for the own self which in turn causes "hate" or rather lack of love for what ego identifies as non-self 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny