AstralProjection

5-MEO-DMT Alternative???

14 posts in this topic

What is a good alternative to 5-meo-dmt as the venders are all out of it right now, if there is a good alternative? Thanks.

Edited by AstralProjection
Wrong spelling

Extremely high LSD dose

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I wouldn't call this an alternative but my most profound drug experiences were

500ug LSD + 300mg DXM

500ug LSD + 200mg MDMA

Do research before trying a drug but maybe these can satisfy the meaningful trip you desire until 5-MeO is in stock.

Ayahuasca/DMT maybe?

12 hours ago, DrMobius said:

There's no real alternative to 5-MeO-DMT, it's a unique psychedelic and it's power is unparalleled.

Abnormally high doses of LSD are not safe nor recommended, mainly because it lasts 8-10 hours which could potentially leave one with serious long-term mental complications in case of a bad trip. Only very experimented users should venture into that kind of dosages.

<=12 hours is normal for LSD trips I thought? 8-10 for high doses seems no different than low doses.

Can't say I ever noticed a duration difference between 100ug-1500ug

@AstralProjection I haven't experienced anything quite like 5-meo. I'd say Ayahuasca is in the ballpark. 

And I concur with others - beware of taking a high dose of LSD in hopes of mimicking 5-meo 

On 2018.09.23. at 11:05 PM, AstralProjection said:

What is a good alternative to 5-meo-dmt as the venders are all out of it right now, if there is a good alternative? Thanks.

Just one suggestion. Don't do as other suggest high dose of lsd If you haven't done It before. You will regret It.

As others have said, 5-MeO-DMT is very unique amongst the psychedelics. It points the same direction that most of the other classic type psychedelics though, just via a *much* more direct route, with less window dressing.

You can access these kinds of mystical states through LSD, mushrooms and so on. People have been accessing the same mystical states without drugs, just with years of practice and their own endogenous neurotransmitters for millenia! It's all part of our innate psyche, these are just tools for catalyzing the process.

For me personally, I've not had a breakthrough type experience on any substance aside from 5-MeO-DMT and I've taken hundreds of trips on dozens of different psychedelics for over 20 years. I'm pretty sure that from the substances I've surveyed, 5-MeO-DMT is the most powerful in this regard. However, many other psychedelics hint at the same thing that 5-MeO-DMT does. I can tell it can go there given the right set, setting, intention, dose. And you can read reports of mystical breakthrough experiences on LSD and mushrooms. Especially in the 60s + 70s a lot of people were dropping acid (at much higher doses than what is normal now) and having these breakthroughs.

One could look towards LSD for sure. It's very long lasting, but it goes there. One thing to watch out for with LSD it can (paradoxically) be ego-reinforcing. Sometimes people get too far into acid and start thinking they're Jesus or some shit and ought to be worshipped etc., or more minor ego traps.

There are drugs that sometimes get confused with classic psychedelics that I would not recommend trying to use for this. These would include DXM, ketamine, salvia, MDMA. Those may have their own lessons and merits, but it's a very different thing. And obviously any of the opiates, stimulants, benzos, booze etc. won't get you anywhere near there, they'll take you further away in fact.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I have broken-through on 70 mg Miprocin (which I don't recommend, it's twice the heavy dose), so it's for sure possible on other substances.

DPT in dosage range between 80-120 mg also seems able to produce a psychedelic samadhi. Although, it comes with the price, bodyload is heaviest of all psychedlics I have known and it's quite unpredictable.

LSD will be your safest bet.

P.S. 5-MeO-DMT will be finally available soon, in a month or two, so if really want it, you can wait.

2 minutes ago, Girzo said:

P.S. 5-MeO-DMT will be finally available soon, in a month or two, so if really want it, you can wait.

May I ask how you know that? :P 

@outlandish That's similar to my experience. It's as if generic psychedelics allow me to experience various facets of a diamond and 5-meo-dmt allows me to experience multiple facets simultaneously (or even the whole diamond).

@Serotoninluv to me it's maybe like each psychedelic is a different facet of the jewel, offering a different view into the heart of the diamond. 5-MeO-DMT is the one with the least angle of refraction, offering the clearest, most direct view. Well, analogy only goes so far anyways hah.. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.