Ingit

It takes a huge time for a ?thing to pass !

30 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Ingit said:

Yep yep exactly ?

thought -> doubt(isn't it just thought?) -> fear(isn't it just thought?) -> is there is smtg beyond thought ? -> etc.

just continue deeper, label, observe and contemplate ...

You can divert it, e.g. who is that myself?    

24 minutes ago, Outer said:

I don't think that I am.

I Am, and that's the whole truth.

lol now explain... I heard about “I think therefore I am”

?IngitScooby ?

The self will seek security in thought.

The self (image of the past), will take shelter in an image accumulated from the past(i.e. ideas about consciousnesses, god, and various other religious movements). 

Thought will identify with anything of thought to sustain its own movement of time-illusion. 

How then does one know when they have invented GOD, CONSCIOUSNESS etc.? 

Do we see the subtletie of this? 

Edited by Faceless

Is there an awareness to thought when in movement or not? 

Is there an understanding of the inherent limits of thought itself? 

Have we explored into these limits? 

And...

Can there be an awareness to the subtleties that call on the operation of thought, or that are implicit within this structure/movement of thought? 

As in..

59 minutes ago, Ingit said:

@Faceless so how do we know?

The question of “how” do “we” “know” 

...perhaps these three in “quotes” may be one and the same movement of thought responding, but maybe an unawareness of that movement as it arises? 

Has then thought responded while being unaware that it has done so? 

And if so, would this imply one has right out of the gate started with the pre-assumption that thought hadn’t responded yet? 

Therefore, has one already been caught in thought, although continues as they hadn’t been. 

Is there an awareness to this process of registration, recollection, and response as it arises? 

Do you see the significance in being able to observe such a movement-process in motion? 

Doesn’t it seem reasonable to understand the limitation of thought, it’s nature, structure, and process? 

If so, atleast now one knows what to explore:)

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless  ??? wow I can now feel the thing... So IM most of the time unaware thinking IM aware...the thought moment is still going inside without me knowing ! ....... Thought is in everything I see... everything... so what I need to do... ? Be aware of everything going inside me? Even writing this thing be aware of the thoughts arising and me typing on my phone...?

?IngitScooby ?

@Faceless I cannot always observe the moment, I mean every second.... I think then my day to day activities will be constricted and much of the time I will be spending on observing the thought moment... Maybe I may seem weird doing such things everywhere.

?IngitScooby ?