Good-boy

Down to earth girl

32 posts in this topic

So after my break up I was wondering if stage green, down to earth chicks still exist in 2018?

My ex girlfriend was high stage orange and after the breakup I have realized that I am subconsciously attracted to stage green, down to earth girls. Could be because of my bipolar manic episodes are not easy on my partner.

I also think that a down to earth girl would understand spirituality better than stage orange. 

In case one does not know the characteristics of a  down to earth girl:-

https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/guys-mean-girl-down-to-earth/1618099

You will encounter them in stage green communities.

This belief will change as you move up the spiral, its just an illusion, I have gone through it myself :) You are almost always attracted to the stage you are at, but you must understand that evolution is possible, you see?

5 hours ago, XYZ said:

You will encounter them in stage green communities.

That's what I thought too

2 hours ago, Caterpillar said:

Stage red ninja girls are the hottest

Ye ?

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

This belief will change as you move up the spiral, its just an illusion, I have gone through it myself :) You are almost always attracted to the stage you are at, but you must understand that evolution is possible, you see?

True. Thanks for replying

@Good-boy  But dont try to solve your problems by looking for the perfect 11/10 stage red ninja girl. Thats can really be a huge obstacle. 

I used to be in your shoes back in the day, experiencing first breakup, very emotional thing. But then I was so depressed that I am so unattractive and shit like that, you have probably heard that story quite a few times. 

But as I am going deeper, I am becoming more and more introverted and independent, I am not seeking relationships anymore. This kind of transformation is also possible.

58 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Good-boy  But dont try to solve your problems by looking for the perfect 11/10 stage red ninja girl. Thats can really be a huge obstacle. 

I used to be in your shoes back in the day, experiencing first breakup, very emotional thing. But then I was so depressed that I am so unattractive and shit like that, you have probably heard that story quite a few times. 

But as I am going deeper, I am becoming more and more introverted and independent, I am not seeking relationships anymore. This kind of transformation is also possible.

I was thinking of stage green, but I agree with you on being single and independent is the best thing ever.

@Good-boy  It is indeed very relaxational. But I am not saying that there is nothing to be learned in pick-up. Some people might actually get more independent and self-aware by improving themselves as they are banging girls. It can probably improve your life before enlightenment as well, but you have to not get caught by the ego trap there. 

I think its probably a personal preference, whether you want or dont want to be in single. Maybe dating in stage turquoise and higher is something completely different. Most relationships in the lower stages are needy and manipulative.

Stay objective though.

@Good-boy dont make women your point of reference. 

Where can you find girl X? 

How about they come find you? Be the price. 

On 9/23/2018 at 11:39 AM, SFRL said:

@Good-boy dont make women your point of reference. 

Where can you find girl X? 

How about they come find you? Be the price. 

I never made women a point of reference , just want to find a place where I can find stage green girls. You go to church to find stage blue chicks, a bar to find stage orange chicks, but where do I go to hunt the stage green ones?

Village would be a good place maybe?

10 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

I never made women a point of reference , just want to find a place where I can find stage green girls. You go to church to find stage blue chicks, a bar to find stage orange chicks, but where do I go to hunt the stage green ones?

Village would be a good place maybe?

I don't do anything to find a certain type of SD girl. That's pretty outcome dependent. 

I just find a girl. Then I have some fun with her like a cat has some fun with a mouse it catches first. And then I will decide what I want to do with her from there. 

If she grows on me then maybe she can be a girlfriend. 

Edited by SFRL

1 hour ago, Good-boy said:

You go to church to find stage blue chicks, a bar to find stage orange chicks, but where do I go to hunt the stage green ones?

Look at Leo’s stage green list. . .

Yoga classes, meditation groups, volunteer work, music festivals, art exhibits. . . 

The idea is that you are naturally doing these things because you are stage green. If you go to something like a yoga class with the intention of meeting a gal, a stage green woman would pick up on that in an instant and be turned off (healthy green stage women are empathetic and intuitive - they don’t fall for Orange level BS). 

@Serotoninluv No, No, No,....

If you are a tall sexy guy with muscles and some serious social skills, the woman may not necessarily be turned off by your intention to pick up a girl.

Good genes and good social skills can compensate for the fact that you are at a lower stage.

Edited by CreamCat

44 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

@Serotoninluv 

If you are a tall sexy guy with muscles and some serious social skills, the woman may not necessarily be turned off by your intention to pick up a girl.

Not to a stage Orange woman. A stage Green woman would be. Their highest values are empathy, love, connection, intuition, community etc.

If a tall sexy man had thise attributes, a green woman would be turned on. If it was a tall sexy player, she would be turned off. 

yeah. my ex was orange/blue but when it came to us she was green. lots of vulnerability, caring about others feelings, lack of gender roles

though she did want someone to take care of her, masculinity, polarity to her femininity in life and in sex 

i think i self-fulfilled it. i really wanted someone who would meet me on the way i wanted relationships to be 

hmm now that i think about it, i was blue/orange as well with a little green. cool. 

Edited by d0ornokey

11 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

@Serotoninluv they'd get turned off? even if you're honest about it?

Yes. I know plenty of green women. If they have embodied green they would be turned off.

I know green women repulsed by even a hint of alpha male. A manly guy holding a gun would make them nauseous 

@Serotoninluv Are they repulsed by seeing TJ Reeves? He's alpha as fuck.

I'm not sure what you think they are repulsed by. Intention to make a girl friend at a meditation center? Intention to pick up and pump and dump? Alpha traits?

It's quite possible that they want alpha males during ovulation and kind men for other times.

Edited by CreamCat

@Serotoninluv dude if you're right then i'm about to get to green asap. this is what leo's been saying as well for a while but i didnt believe him because of my rsd orange mentality 

i still don't believe it honestly. i need to do more research

Edited by d0ornokey

3 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Not to a stage Orange woman. A stage Green woman would be. Their highest values are empathy, love, connection, intuition, community etc.

If a tall sexy man had thise attributes, a green woman would be turned on. If it was a tall sexy player, she would be turned off. 

Yeeeahhhh.....I can tell you from my own personal experience that is just not the case. 

Besides that it's funny how you talk like Spiral Dynamics women are actually a real thing. It's just a model. 

Edited by SFRL

@CreamCat @SFRL

You guys are seeing things from an Orange lens. There are different lines of development in the SD model - intellectual, emotional, relationships etc. 

You are saying "What those green women *really* like is an alpha male that can take charge, be decisive, etc". That would make the woman blue or orange. Another way of saying it is: In my personal experience, birds live underwater. I see tons of birds living underwater. Those aren't birds, those are fish. Similarly, women attracted to alpha males are blue/orange, not green.

By definition, the highest values for a green woman are: empathy, intuition, caring, human connection, intimacy, egalitarian, vulnerability, talking things out, expressing emotion etc. Those are the highest Green values. If those aren't her highest values in a relationship, then she is NOT green.

Just because you don't know green level women, do not mean they don't exist.