PetarKa

Transitioning Into Spirituality Smoothly Using Spiral Dynamics

5 posts in this topic

This is a question directed specifically at @Leo Gura, but I would love to hear everyone's view on this issue.

Does the Spiral Dynamics theory imply that one can enter the domain of Spirituality / Deep Metaphysics more easily if he has first entered stage Turquoise?

To clarify the question a bit:

Would it be easier to embody Enlightenment / Absolute Infinity if one has already reached Turquoise as opposed to someone who is at stage Red or Blue or Orange, for example. I ask this because of 2 things:

1. I gather that Turquoise  has values such as Consciousness, Elevating mankind’s consciousness, Truth, Deep metaphysical insight, Wisdom, the wisdom of nature, Mysticism, spirituality, nonduality, God, divinity, Holism, integration, synthesis vs analysis, Integrating all religions & science, etc. These values almost completely point to Absolute Infinity. Also the examples you gave about Turquoise individuals seem pretty enlightened to me. Does this mean that for any spiritual pursuits to be effective one must first reach Turquoise. 
  2. On one of the mega-threads about SD you mentioned that the Buddha, Christ, Muhammad, etc., weren't at Turquoise. How then did they embody AI / God if there was almost certainly no such thing as Green or Yellow or Turquoise for that matter? You say that Red and Blue were the dominant stages of the time.  Perhaps their approach to Spirituality was a brute-force one where they say, "Fuck it!" to the stages and attack the beast head on! Assuming this is what they did, what approach do you recommend to newbies in this work - gradual or brute -force?

I guess my question in a nutshell is: What's the relation between Turquoise and full-blown Enlightenment?

Mystical and nondual states are always accessible at any stage. But they become more likely at the higher stages of the Spiral.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Mystical and nondual states are always accessible at any stage. But they become more likely at the higher stages of the Spiral.

Because more Greens trip than Blues ? 

Spiral dynamics is a tool for advancement on the Mind ;) watch out!

Nonduality rises after one integrates all. But is not accurate. The tool is very good for the right side of the matter. 

To tap into the middle side of the matter, there is no more matter. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.