Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ampresus

Charisma on Command

13 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions about this channel. It's called ''Charisma on Command''. The channel is all bout charisma and confidence. I wonder if you guys think that all the information it gives is actually useful. The video's are mostly about 10 minutes long. I personally am new to both that channel and actualized.org. I wouldn't have a clue if that channel gives bad advice. I will link some video's so you guys can maybe watch it a little bit or just tell me straight up if it's waste of time. Anyway have a nice day everyone, vids are below, 

I dont see any problem with this channel, I like his vibe, the information his presents is useful if YOU APPLY IT in your life. :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I watch Charisma on command from time to time. I think it's pretty useful from what I've seen. I've never really field tested anything though. I mostly just used it as a "good to be aware of" kind of thing, as opposed to actively trying to practice anything. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

The best charisma is just to never lie and be light about it.  Charisma is having the balls to be real.  The reason why fakers have charisma is because they don't give a sh*t which gives them the illusion of genuineness.  The key to charisma is to give a shit and also be real -- but also be light about it, which shows that you're internally grounded.  You can not care and also be nice.  That's where you want to be.  Your niceness isn't based on Ego, it's based on compassion.  It's based on realizing that you're all alone in existence.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

27 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The best charisma is just to never lie and be light about it.  Charisma is having the balls to be real.  The reason why fakers have charisma is because they don't give a sh*t which gives them the illusion of genuineness.  The key to charisma is to give a shit and also be real -- but also be light about it, which shows that you're internally grounded.  You can not care and also be nice.  That's where you want to be.  Your niceness isn't based on Ego, it's based on compassion.  It's based on realizing that you're all alone in existence.  

I agree with you but the last sentence is probably way beyond Charisma on command ??? 

@Ampresus I subscribe to this channel, but I watch it very rarely.
His videos are describing what are the characteristics of a charismatic person and his tips are to 'be like that'.
I think that it is backwards. A truly charismatic person does not have a list of things to do and to not do.
They simply are and people follow them.

I think that it is much better to think of why you are the way you are and transcend it.
At some point, people will start to acknowledge your inner work by following you.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, Ampresus said:

I wouldn't have a clue if that channel gives bad advice. I will link some video's so you guys can maybe watch it a little bit or just tell me straight up if it's waste of time.

One of my close friends actually used to work for them. I'm not really a fan but the stuff I have seen is solid. If you resonate with their content then it's definitely not a waste of time.

I have been watching this chanell since its begining and I think it is very helpful. This guy was like stage orange but now he is very green I guess , and I would say that he may have watched some of Leo's videos.

5 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

I agree with you but the last sentence is probably way beyond Charisma on command ??? 

Hehe

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Very nice! ?? 

Charisma and confidence are attributes that walk on a narrow bridge.

There are some people with charisma and don't even realize it - they aren't thinking about it.

And there are some people with charisma who are carefully manufacturing an ego that appears charismatic to other people - in order to gain something in return.

And sometimes there is a mix between the two.

It gets really messy where "intention" comes into play.

Edited by Brittany

It's a decent channel imo. It may not be advanced, spiritually in the way others are but then not every channel needs to be. He breaks social interactions down in a good way and it kinda reminds me of 'how to win friends' in terms of its usefulness. 

Worth it on the outward social aspect if that's what you need advice. He also comes across as quite genuine and seems like he's trying to help people

On 22/9/2018 at 0:56 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

nicely put @Joseph Maynor !
@Ampresus I've personally found a couple of Charisma on Command videos useful, though I take them with a grain of salt :) 

Edited by Salcedoop