Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roman25

Why you should practice gratitude

6 posts in this topic

Imagine an apple that has been rotten for over a month. Would you eat it? Definitely not lol. No one In their right mind would, since you would get sick and that's disgusting. Now imagine all of the negative thoughts you eat. They turn you sick and cause you to have things like depression, anxiety, stress, low-self-esteem etc.. Practicing gratitude is eating freshly picked apples from a lovely tree. :)

I credit Prince Ea for giving me the idea for this comment. I don't really watch his vids often but I thought this may be a nice insight.

2 hours ago, Roman Edouard said:

Imagine an apple that has been rotten for over a month. Would you eat it? Definitely not lol. No one In their right mind would, since you would get sick and that's disgusting. Now imagine all of the negative thoughts you eat. They turn you sick and cause you to have things like depression, anxiety, stress, low-self-esteem etc.. Practicing gratitude is eating freshly picked apples from a lovely tree. :)

I credit Prince Ea for giving me the idea for this comment. I don't really watch his vids often but I thought this may be a nice insight.

Thank you :-)

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

I love gratitude, you can't suffer with anything if you're thankful for everything

this is my favorite gratitude saying "thank you for everything, I have no complaints whatsoever"