okulele

Meditation can get you in trouble #2

45 posts in this topic

Here is another example how meditation can get you in trouble.

I was driving my parents' car to town, being mindful and peaceful. Suddenly electric like sensations shoot up my spine into my head and create ecstasy at the top of my head.

Needles to say, becoming high as fuck in a matter of seconds while driving is a bit disturbing.

Fortunately I was able to restrain the sensations and focus back on my driving. Still, think twice before you meditate, kids! It might get you in trouble!

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@okulele You must realize that meditation is nothing more than self hypnosis. You are emptying your rational mind allowing your subconscious to be conditioned and programmed by whatever is influencing you in that moment. Usually here people self hypnotize themselves into nonduality ilussion. 

@egoless Are you posting again? I thought you left the forum entirely. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@egoless

I appreciate the fact that you implore us to take a more critical view of what meditation is. Everything should be investigated before it is indulged in, even something as harmless as meditation. :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@egoless Why don't view it as a state that regardless of whether or not you think is true, increases your well being greatly

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

2 hours ago, egoless said:

@okulele You must realize that meditation is nothing more than self hypnosis. You are emptying your rational mind allowing your subconscious to be conditioned and programmed by whatever is influencing you in that moment. Usually here people self hypnotize themselves into nonduality ilussion. 

I don't get it. If I stop trying to make something happen for a while, how is that a self hypnosis?

Edited by okulele

@okulele

In emptying your cup, it disappears into consciousness - synchronicity in unification. 

Is the cup really empty is the variable, not infinite intelligence. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It's called Kundalini-Tantra what you experienced. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@okulele This could also be a factor.

Highway hypnosis, also known as white line fever, first described in a 1921 article that mentioned the phenomenon of "road hypnotism": driving in a trance-like state while gazing at a fixed point.

@Torkys I left yes to fully recover from this hypnosis called npnduality. Now I decided to come back briefly to help people who start to wake up here and want to break free from this deception. I want to show them the way of Jesus. 

@okulele watch this video to get an answer. Then do your own thorough research. 

@Mikael89 Many people here are in the delusion. They self deceived themselves to escape the reality. Enlightenment is precisely just your own psychy attempting to escape the reality... Jesus is the only way to God. He is God himself came into its creation to show us, the lost humans the way back to God. He was crucified to forgive our sins. He is the only true savior! We once had close relationship with our creator, however Adam and Eve made wrong choice, deceived by the devil who promised them wisdom. Remember the first lie of Satan? That you too can become “Gods”... Seems like this deception is also inherent in nondual teachings. Now you make the logical conclusions. Then repent, pray and ask Jesus to reveal himself. And The real Truth will guide you. Let the Holy Spirit guide you brother! Amen!

Edited by egoless

@egoless  As I understand the video, the man advocates worshiping God in his formed aspect as opposed to his formless aspect. Both seem legit to me.

If you look around religions around the world, some focus on the form, some on the formless, some even on both! From what I hear, all of these methods ultimately lead to the same place.

Ramakrishna's words on the matter:

A devotee: “Has God forms or has He none?”

Ramakrishna Paramhansa:

“No one can say with finality that God is only ‘this’ and nothing else.  He is formless, and again He has forms.  For the bhakta (devotee) He assumes forms.

But He is formless for the jnani (The Enlightened person), that is, for

him who looks on the world as a mere dream.  The bhakta feels that he is

one entity and the world another.  Therefore God reveals Himself to him

as a Person.  But the jnani-the Vedantist, for instance-always reasons,

applying the process of ‘Not this, not this’.  Through this

discrimination he realizes, by his inner perception, that the ego and

the universe are both illusory, like a dream.  Then the jnani realizes

Brahman in his own consciousness.  He cannot describe what Brahman is.

Do you know what I mean? Think of Brahman, Existence-Knowledge-Bliss

Absolute, as a shoreless ocean.  Through the cooling influence, as it

were, of the bhakta’s love, the water has frozen at places into blocks

of ice.  In other words, God now and then assumes various forms for His

lovers and reveals Himself to them as a Person.  But with the rising of

the sun of Knowledge, the blocks of ice melt.  Then one doesn’t feel any

more that God is a Person, nor does one see God’s forms.  What He is

cannot be described.  Who will describe Him? He who would do so

disappears.  He cannot find his ‘I’ any more.”

The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna

55 minutes ago, okulele said:

@egoless  As I understand the video, the man advocates worshiping God in his formed aspect as opposed to his formless aspect. Both seem legit to me.

If you look around religions around the world, some focus on the form, some on the formless, some even on both! From what I hear, all of these methods ultimately lead to the same place.

Ramakrishna's words on the matter:

No, it is not so. It is yet another delusion. The Truth is every Religion claims exclusivity. There can not be many Truths... And religions are fundamentally different and at the best superficialy similar. Christian teachings are completely different from non dual. Non dual community likes to show it otherwise. They like to imagine Jesus as just a mystic. Which is a huge mistake. That shows how superficial understanding they have of Christianity and Bible. They evaluate it from their nondual paradigm. Yet they claim to be open minded... it’s a lie brother. Only Jesus claimed to be a God and he proved it by his pure life, fulfilling all the prophecies from the old Testament ( written way before) and by his crucifixion and resurrection... The whole roman soldiers were looking to find his body, but they couldn’t anymore. Whole Rome turned into Christianity when initially they were banishing Christians. Now you tell me, could just a human mystic do this? The answer is no! And the only explanation is (unless you stay ignorant) is that Jesus is the only True God. Holy trinity. One God - 3 persons. And let me tell you, as a former nondualist, I experienced the Truth of Jesus myself. And it is completely different and way more powerful than any other of my “satori” experiences...

Edited by egoless

@Mikael89 this type of videos are good to initially wake you up to the Truth. However, be careful not to get addicted to these kind of exposure material. Your whole attention should be on Jesus not on this fallen worldly evil. Evil is only defeated through Jesus.

Your primary goal should be to seek Jesus and open your heart for him. Fill your mind with holy scriptures - God’s words from the Holy Bible. Your primary goal as a Christian should be to follow Jesus and become like him. Only he can purify you in this sinful world. 

Edited by egoless

20 hours ago, egoless said:

@Torkys I left yes to fully recover from this hypnosis called npnduality. Now I decided to come back briefly to help people who start to wake up here and want to break free from this deception. I want to show them the way of Jesus. 

@okulele watch this video to get an answer. Then do your own thorough research. 

@Mikael89 Many people here are in the delusion. They self deceived themselves to escape the reality. Enlightenment is precisely just your own psychy attempting to escape the reality... Jesus is the only way to God. He is God himself came into its creation to show us, the lost humans the way back to God. He was crucified to forgive our sins. He is the only true savior! We once had close relationship with our creator, however Adam and Eve made wrong choice, deceived by the devil who promised them wisdom. Remember the first lie of Satan? That you too can become “Gods”... Seems like this deception is also inherent in nondual teachings. Now you make the logical conclusions. Then repent, pray and ask Jesus to reveal himself. And The real Truth will guide you. Let the Holy Spirit guide you brother! Amen!

Duality!

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

SATAN (earth, south, Saturn) is nothing more than Muladhara Chakra/Red/The Rabbit Hole form the Matrix movie. It is that way in Christianity so people can't escape duality. 

Edited by Hellspeed

I am not here to argue with those who want to stay asleep and ignorant, but to show the way of Jesus to those, who are close to waking up and want to end the nonduality delusion!

Edited by egoless

@egoless I am that, I am. I am Jesus, I am. Can you find if you are in Jesus, or Jesus is in you, or both of these?

Then ask - who is God? Are You? Is Jesus?

Remember: meditation is just like training a dog.

So, I think the title of this topic should’ve been:

“Incorrect meditation can get you into trouble.” 

Btw, I think you should stop your practice.