Andreas

Are yellow people happier than orange/green people?

26 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Andreas said:

I don’t want to evolve if that means life is going to get boring and pointless.

Tier 2 seems like it’s just washing away the colors of life. Especially with nonduality.

Life only gets boring and pointless when you have the crown chakra activated - and the heart chakra and root chakra are not activated.

The crown chakra is infinity.

The heart chakra is being grounded in love and compassion.

And the root chakra is being grounded in the maya and in non-judgement towards the material world.

The imbalance of these 3 turns people into zen devils or into nihilistic ghosts.

Edited by Brittany

Voluntarily submitting yourself to near-death experience is better than ego death. Willingly submit yourself to rear naked choke. Experience physical death.

Rear-naked-choke.jpg

Edited by CreamCat

Yes.  The higher you go up the spiral the more adaptive you become as a problem solver and the wiser you become.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

56 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

@Joseph Maynor How wise? Examples?

If you’ve made a stage transition you should be able to tell me.  The only knowledge you can have in this work has to be grounded in your own experience.  Can you tell me based off your own experience something that confirms what I said in my post?  See, that gets you thinking and looking inward instead of waiting for me to deliver the answer to you.  Only your answers matter in this work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

18 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

waiting for me to deliver the answer to you

I was just curious about what you got from the work. I know it's unrealistic to expect to learn much from others' experiences.

Through the little amount of work that I did, I became a bit more aware and conscious. My thoughts became more flexible. But, I had to watch Thomas Frank's videos to become productive. This self actualization work doesn't give you an engine of productivity. It makes the driver wiser about one's own productivity.

Edited by CreamCat