Shakazulu

Extreme Fatigue -

20 posts in this topic

Been feeling extreme fatigue, any recommendations besides coffee?

An high anti-oxidant diet would help too. A plant based diet is a very good base to have in most people life.

16 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

any recommendations besides coffee?

Quit coffee.

Also start: meditation, diet, NoFap, cold showers. And get a sleep schedule.

Edited by Psyche_92

16 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

Been feeling extreme fatigue, any recommendations besides coffee?

Are you vegan or vegetarian? I was vegan for around 2 years and I resolved all of my quite severe fatigue issues in a matter of days by reintroducing meat into my meals a couple times a week.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

3 minutes ago, Space said:

Are you vegan or vegetarian? I was vegan for around 2 years and I resolved all of my quite severe fatigue issues in a matter of days by reintroducing meat into my meals a couple times a week.

You probably just lacked b12.

7 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

You probably just lacked b12.

Nah I supplemented it. 

Do you know your blood pressure? I'd suspect an adrenal weakness. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

49 minutes ago, Space said:

Nah I supplemented it. 

You're just weak. 

Just kidding, probably lack of some nutrients or too low calories.

About the topic. I experienced the same for.., pretty much my whole life, but after gradual revolution It's "cured". I'll list you the main things that will help you.

Create goals list. If you have no drive, then, well, you just have no drive. You can't feel motivated and energetic If there is nothing to work towards.
Fix sleep schedule, (from experience) no you're not person who needs longer sleep hours, you just need to fix schedule, stop staying up late, go to sleep early and wake up early, always atleast at similar times, the more constant the better.

Do not masturbate. Read about nofap. Basically you just shoot all your energy into your hand, sock, napkin whatever :D Keep It in you and you will be surprised, It's like a superpower.

Don't eat heavy foods before sleep . I would actually suggest to go for vegan diet as It really does raise your energy levels.

No phone, tv, pc 1 hour before and after sleep.

Don't work/study/chill in bed, only sleep.

Cold showers right after waking up, the colder and longer the better.

Maybe I forgot something, but just few of those will have noticable impact.

I can just add that you should listen to this advice, its legit. Quitting no-fap, cold showers, meditation, exercise maybe, when you have the energy... Basically get rid of all the toxic addictions and you will probably not suffer from fatigue anymore.

@Psyche_92 all these I need to get in order to be honest. On top of working overnight security 24 hours some weekends def does a toll. 

@Space I'm vegetarian right now, on my way to vegan, it's just a matter of finances at the moment. I eat relatively healthy but at times I eat whats avaibale

@Michael569 I also box four to three times a week and it's intense training, soreness ties into fatigue if that makes sense? And no I haven't been to the doctor in years!! @RabbitHole no phone, tv or PC for an hour before sleep is something that stands out to me. When it's time to sleep I'm glued to my phone ?

@bejapuskas I appreicate it man. Thank you 

7 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Space I'm vegetarian right now, on my way to vegan, it's just a matter of finances at the moment. I eat relatively healthy but at times I eat whats avaibale.

Well then, there lies a potential solution. Chances are you're anaemic. If you're committed to the vegan thing, then go for it thats great. Maybe try supplementing. But if you're willing to include some good quality meat twice a week into your diet, there's a good chance your fatigue issues will go away. Atleast thats what i've found anyway. Not saying it's definitely the solution to your issues. But it could be.

have you been sick recently? flu or something like that? fatigue from that can last months. just have to wait it out

Edited by Cepzeu

On 23/09/2018 at 1:49 AM, Shakazulu said:

I also box four to three times a week and it's intense training, soreness ties into fatigue if that makes sense? And no I haven't been to the doctor in years!

You don't need your doctor to diagnose this. I was suggesting adrenal weakness because this is what millions of people struggle with. Adrenal glands produce steroid hormones and neurotransmitters that are supposed to keep you vital and lively (adrenaline, noradrenaline, cortisol etc...)  if you feel like this is missing than often the case is them not functioning optimally. By the way, boxing trainings may as well contribute to the condition. I have burned out my adrenals through years of kick boxing and very heavy circuits. 

If you have any of the following symptoms, this may as well be it: 

• being too shy and feeling often inferior
  • having cold extremities
  • having difficulty getting of bed in the morning
  • feeling heaviness on your chest sometimes (having difficulty taking a big breath)
  • insomnia
  • nervous legs or tremors
  • tinitus
  • ADD
  • ongoing inflammations in body that don;t go away
  • poor sugar metabolism (feeling sleepy after every meal) 

But maybe its none of it :) I'd still suggest you check your blood pressure, that alone would indicate a lot. If your upper is below 110, your adrenals are weak, if below 100, they are very weak.  

Also what @Space suggested, having your blood checked for signs of anaemia may as well be it. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Depends. Usually, fatigue arises at the lung level, when one feels the burden of everything. Toilet Satori is the answer.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

12 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Hellspeed toilet satori ?

The source of energy is knowing how to plant the "magic beans *sacral & adrenals" into Muladhara. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.