NoSelfSelf

Subconscious mind

35 posts in this topic

@SOUL But isn't being aware in the present moment just another form of "I" thought? What if (sorry I've just had a thought ? lol) we all assume we are aware and in the present moment and actually it's the "I" sneakily controlling this also! Making us think we are when in fact we are not, it's just more illusion? ?

Just now, Charlotte said:

@SOUL But isn't being aware in the present moment just another form of "I" thought? What if (sorry I've just had a thought ? lol) we all assume we are aware and in the present moment and actually it's the "I" sneakily controlling this also! Making us think we are when in fact we are not, it's just more illusion? ?

Thought will claim even being present in the moment, indeed.    Thought's happy to use non-dual concepts to its end.

@Charlotte  Well, thinking about being aware in the present moment is a thought, actually being aware in the present moment doesn't require a thought... even though one can observe a thought while being aware in the present moment.

People will think they don't have a belief paradigm of thoughts while warning others about thoughts.......haha

Action expresses itself quite obviously in whether or not one is “here NOW”.  

Certain things we say to others, how we treat one another, in person, or online, as in verbal antagonism-(subtle form of violence), is a sure indication that one is slave to the past(thought). 

A slave to the past carries the past with them to the present and into the future. Therefore The Now is totally missed. 

Isn’t it interesting?:)

Having any concept of what words mean and if they'd be understood by another is being a slave to the past. Typing something out and hitting 'submit reply' is being a slave to the future.

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

Action expresses itself quite obviously in whether or not one is “here NOW”.  

Certain things we say to others, how we treat one another, in person, or online, as in verbal antagonism-(subtle form of violence), is a sure indication that one is slave to the past(thought). 

A slave to the past carries the past with them to the present and into the future. Therefore The Now is totally missed. 

Isn’t it interesting?:)

Yep:D. i see what you mean man 

20 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Having any concept of what words mean and if they'd be understood by another is being a slave to the past. Typing something out and hitting 'submit reply' is being a slave to the future.

Hes not talking about that G :D. He talking about being slave to reaction. Not seeing the magic trick as it really is. And then reacting to the trick as if it was real. 

18 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Yep:D. i see what you mean man 

No A to B MOVEMENT OF THE I. :)

But isn't being aware in the present moment just another form of "I" thought? What if (sorry I've just had a thought ? lol) we all assume we are aware and in the present moment and actually it's the "I" sneakily controlling this also! Making us think we are when in fact we are not, it's just more illusion?

You can feel the I-thought arising.

Even when you're in non-duality you can feel it arising, it's just that instead of hitting the ego "center" and going into a loop it hits the "no-self" or "cosmic self" object and scatters.

So whether it's there depends on whether it even begins to arise.

It is fully gone at 1000/Unity Consciousness.

Is there a way to acess subconcious mind and how do you know if thats your subconcious? I only know of shadow work technique and journaling is that it?

Voice Dialogue technique, Active Imagination, examining your resistances, and then if you want to drop a nuke an iboga psychospiritual journey (but with a lot of caution and preparation.)

Edited by Haumea2018

"Is there a way to acess subconcious mind and how do you know if thats your subconcious?"

You already have access to 100% of reality. What you asking is how can I, ego, find some external esoteric secret (that is logically crunch-able btw) to enrich myself. Let go of this paradigm and ironically, you will regain the world.

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

13 hours ago, SOUL said:

even though one can observe a thought while being aware in the present moment.

I'm with ya! I see the difference. 

1 hour ago, Haumea2018 said:

You can feel the I-thought arising.

Yes I see what you mean! You can literally feel it return in someway, the only way I could explain it as feeling as if the perceiver has returned. 

Thanks everyone ♥️