NoSelfSelf

Subconscious mind

35 posts in this topic

Is there a way to acess subconcious mind and how do you know if thats your subconcious? I only know of shadow work technique and journaling is that it?

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Lol buy Leo’s booklist. You need more research before you start practicing.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise we could answer all queastions like this and close the forum...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Every thing we experience in every moment is accessing the subconscious, each moment is the drip drip drip that the accumulating effect of the present moment's experience upon the subconscious mind.

What subconscious? 

Is consciousness cut up in separate and distinct parts? 

Perhaps something to go into. 

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

What subconscious? 

Is consciousness cut up in separate and distinct parts? 

Perhaps something to to go into. 

would you then say that thought has conceptually, falsely divided conscious mind from subconscious mind?

3 minutes ago, robdl said:

would you then say that thought has conceptually, falsely divided conscious mind from subconscious mind?

Oh:) “I” would say “I” infact love to do so...This maintains the continuity of “i”. 

Sneaky sneaky indeed:ph34r:

Edited by Faceless

13 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Oh:) “I” would say “I” infact love to do so...This maintains the continuity of “i”. 

Sneaky sneaky indeed:ph34r:

Indeed. "I" can maintain itself by controlling-judging other parts of thought it deems "conscious thought", and by dividing itself from other parts of thought it deems as "unconscious thought."

Thought thinking it controls certain realms of thought = reinforcement of thinker/"I".

Thought dividing itself from certain realms of thought which it thinks it can't control = reinforcement of thinker "I".

Edited by robdl

7 minutes ago, robdl said:

Indeed. "I" can maintain itself by controlling-judging other parts of thought it deems "conscious thought", and by dividing itself from other parts of thought it deems as "unconscious thought."

Thought thinking it controls certain realms of thought = reinforcement of thinker/"I".

Thought dividing itself from certain realms of thought which it thinks it can't control = reinforcement of thinker "I".

Looking through the lens or veil of “i”, “the i” will pick and choose what “it” sees, and what “it” chooses not to see. Very selective this “i”. 

Edited by Faceless

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Looking through the lens or veil of “i”, “the i” will pick and choose what “it” sees, and what “it” chooses not to see. Very selective this “i”. 

As in, what "it" chooses to see is based on the validation-sustainment of the "I", and what "it" chooses not to see is based on what is not relevant to that goal and/or what undermines that goal?

@SOUL how can we change it so i experience different present moment for example?

@Faceless what about law of attraction then?

It's you.

Now fight.

25 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

what about law of attraction then?

I have never heard of it

It sounds made up..a construction of thought. Seems like a convient philosophy for the self-thought to seek security in. 

I’m not familiar with such concepts/theory’s.  

I don’t look at the self/thought through pre-existing concepts, theory’s, abstractions invented by thought, therefore I can’t really speak about this law of attraction. 

Maybe someone else can speak about law of attraction, friend:)

Edited by Faceless

@NoSelfSelf

Perhaps the settling of the mind is found in no self, and attraction found in Self. Is what you’re referring to as the subconscious something you’ve had direct experiences, glimpses, of?  Something deeper which is known, but is not known through thinking nor not thinking? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

53 minutes ago, robdl said:

As in, what "it" chooses to see is based on the validation-sustainment of the "I", and what "it" chooses not to see is based on what is not relevant to that goal and/or what undermines that goal?

Thought/self being biased. It’s main intent is to maintain psychological security, by all means necessary. 

@Nahm Something that drives your behaviour makes your heart going decision making etc thats what they say and if you acess it you can change your vibration and change your experiences etc...

It's you.

Now fight.

@Faceless Your computer is made up by thought so we wouldnt be able to communicate like this if we dismiss things, we could all just chill on a beach :) 

It's you.

Now fight.

11 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Your computer is made up by thought

Key question to reinspect.

The idea of subconscious mind is the product of such a pre-assumption. 

Its quite interesting indeed, isn’t it?:)

Edited by Faceless

There is always this blind dismissal as long as this division is Not seen through. 

18 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

we could all just chill on a beach :)

Sounds like an intelligent action:)