Anton Rogachevski

If you had all the money and time in the world. What would you do?

11 posts in this topic

In all honesty, the same thing I'm doing right now with just a couple more toys. 

Another one that I like is what would you refuse to sell for all the money in the world? What can't be bought from you? It can be a gift, a passion etc. 

music/ DJing, personal dev, helping animals (cats, dog etc), engineering.  So nothing really change ;)

DJING, produce  hip hop RAP track in morrocco where females got bullied for that , build a record store label to help young people expres tem self by music  , HELP POOR PEOPLE IN THE WAY 

I THINK THATS MY LIFE PURPOSE , but im struggling to shift my mechanical engeneering carrer to make music , i deal with selfdoubts a LOT.....

Edited by effy

@Metody i think we share similar goals ....... if you want we can share our experiences....

Reserve 10M for my own survival.

I'd focus more on self inquiry and being able to flow with life. Maybe make and publish software/games for free and open source.

Rest of the money i'd use to contribute to the world.

Open a giant herbal clinic somewhere in tropics and educate/heal people from all over the world for free. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus