ExodiaGearCEO

How to build a brand ?

15 posts in this topic

I’ve been struggling with this for awhile. But, how do you create a brand ? What makes a brand so popular? How do you grow a brand? Thanks !

Depends on the product but generally grow It in all kinds of social media - create blog, create content on youtube, facebook, instagram, snapchat, idk If twitter is still popular, do podcasts. Associate yourself with the brand and go all in so that way you promote brand and brand promotes you. 

Other thing is collaborations and marketing. Just find someone really well known in your niche and pay him to advertise your product. 

Those are general suggestions, It really depends what you mean by brand.

Brand is not a problem .. hahaha the problem is what you want to create ? Brand is easy  if what you want to create is concreteeeeee ?

Edited by John Iverson

4 hours ago, John Iverson said:

It is not brand is the problem.. hahaha the problem is what on that brand you want to create ? Brand is easy  want to create is concreteeeeee ?

Either you don't know what brand is or I couldn't decode your sentence..

In line with this question, is anyone on here good with naming a brand and brand strategy?  Any recommendations?

1 hour ago, Athena said:

In line with this question, is anyone on here good with naming a brand and brand strategy?  Any recommendations?

Naming just needs to be something that's catchy and easy to remember, but the strategy is 90% about social media. Have accounts on every platform, depends of product, but prefered also youtube channel and podcasts, document as much as you can and make partnerships with influencers. Another technique I am using is build brand as on a product and associate yourself with the brand so brand promotes you and you promote brand. For example If you're selling watersports equipment, do watersports yourself. That's totally random example, but I believe that the best way how to go about branding is becoming the brand yourself and again - social media marketing and influencers. Pay few hundreds or thousands depending on your niche to great influencer and you're instantly exposed to huge amount of potentional customers, already have exposure and definitely some revenue.

Check Gary Vee on youtube, will tell you everything you need relating building brand.

@RabbitHole hey man thanks for the advice! I really like about the self branding yourself. It seem like most people are going for that route I know tanner fox does it. I’m trying to grow a brand on amazon. So I can expand it into Shopify,etc. but It’s hard to grow a brand without a good product. So I feel like having a good product line with your brand goes a long way.

start with logo. You pay someone at fiverr app for 10$ and he design a logo for you. 

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

@ExodiaGearCEO What problem does your product or service solve? Why is that important? That's your brand. It's just a way for people to think about your product.

No one on here will have the answer for you. Study the top 50 companies in the world and see what their brands represent. What emotions do their brand elicit? Why do people believe in the brand? Do some research

Branding is about the message you are communicating to your customers. What do you want them to think of your company? How do you want your company to be viewed?

Building a brand is a long term strategy. Brands become more powerful with age as long as they keep up their image.

Ideally a catchy name and logo helps to build the brand. Something that's unique, and stands out. You need a clear idea about the audience you are targeting. Who is your ideal customer?  Then make yourself known to your audience through paid advertising or other traffic methods. Repetition of a congruent message will help your customers form an impression about your company. You can continue building on your brand by putting out content that your audience values.

Also you need to create goodwill to build a positive brand image. Providing lots of value, such as helping your customers solve painful problems will create lots of goodwill.