Martin123

Abuse, Neglect, Codependency and Loss

24 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

I saw this video, what a synchronicity! I am gaining awareness of my core wounds but don't know exactly what to do. I think I have all of them lol. I had a dysfunctional family growing up, today I totally lack self worth, boundaries, seek approval and so I fear success, failure, I self sabotage every single chance I get which is making me stuck in life. I don't feel that I deserve good things, always assume the worse and don't give any credit for myself for anything. This creates lots of problems, resistances, self limiting beliefs which I try to overcome but I always feel like I am fighting an uphill battle and if I stop for one moment, I fall back to my old behaviors hard. 

For some reason, I had a vision and a feeling that I was neglected as a baby by my mother (she always was highly dysfunctional, narcissist with lots of wounds that she projected on me). 

Aw I’m sorry. That’s a really painful experience.

You know maybe it’s not a matter of patterns coming back once you stop, but the moment you stop your subconscious mind feels safe enough to release the patterns. So rather than regression, it’s a moment of healing. :) 

much love to your prescious heart

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

4 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Aw I’m sorry. That’s a really painful experience.

You know maybe it’s not a matter of patterns coming back once you stop, but the moment you stop your subconscious mind feels safe enough to release the patterns. So rather than regression, it’s a moment of healing. :) 

much love to your prescious heart

Thank you, i hope you are right :)

He knows much, but his voice did not find the space of reverberation yet. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 19. September 2018 at 11:10 PM, Martin123 said:

Its always so heartwarming talking to other genuine empathic beings. Lights up my heart every time. :) <3 

Especially cuz I have a tendency to judge everyone else

likewise :3 so heartwarming to communicate with  other sensitive souls. there just seems to be a deeper connection <3

I feel you, judgement is a hard, stubborn pattern to unwire.. takes so much time, patience and dedication..

whatever arises, love that