Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

as a 'hand' is to 'body', the 'ego/body' is to 'reality'

5 posts in this topic

just an insight further painting a picture of reality

i think this is quite deep for me at least

as we know, all of reality is alive+aware

that would mean, my chair, house, car, table, carpet are all "aware" in a different sense that I am, but aware/alive nonetheless - in a very still sort of way

following this logic, each of my body parts is also self-aware

for example, my hand may think it makes its own moves/actions. has a mind/life/experience of its own

but then the hand can expand it's awareness and realize that the hand is just a distinction of this large ONE-BODY. and that the HAND itself was never itself a separate thing but part of this WHOLE

so in that case, say for the emo folks out there, who cut themselves... if someone uses their hand to cut their other arm . it's the same-self harming itself. the separation is from the point of view of hand to arm. not from the ONE BODY

turning this around - murdered vs the murderer - ONE

raped vs the rapist - ONE

so on..

and the ego realizing it is a mere part of the WHOLE of INFINTE existence 

this is why it's so unimaginably radical. thinking you were the 'hand' vs you were the entire body >>>> thinking you're this body vs you are the whole of existence!

WOAH 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

No :)

The ego is built into the body, a self-image of the self.

And the body is the whole existence compacted in one being with access to everything.  

The idea of ''this body'' is limited, is a delusion. Who or what realizes the Enlightenment?: the body. And the ego becomes aware of it and updates. After, one can talk about it using the ego. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rape should be legal, you're literally just force fucking yourself, it's like going to the bathroom now and jacking your dick without your dick's consent.

@Hellspeed SoonHei's insights are aligned with mine. yes, it's a HUGE BODY. zoom in is as infinite as zoom out.

7 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Who or what realizes the Enlightenment?

Reality becomes conscious of Itself.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth