billiesimon

Should you become a fuckboy? My emotional crisis

28 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I didn't start exploring these paths until I was in my 40s! There are LOTS of women in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s into this stuff. You will turn them on just being open to it. You could find a novice and explore together or a woman with more experience - some are into newbies. What you consider crazy or fucked up is fun playtime for others.

That's amazing to know! :D do you suggest taking a game/pickup lifestyle to find these experiences?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

On 9/19/2018 at 5:37 PM, Spiral said:

Noting wrong with being sexually active but being a fuckboy is a bit unnecessary and unethical. Just be sexual instead of trying to using romance to get the girl. 

Well, I am sharing your opinion 101%.

6 hours ago, billiesimon said:

That's amazing to know! :D do you suggest taking a game/pickup lifestyle to find these experiences?

I don't have any experience in that. I just met women on dating apps and went with the flow.

Interesting topic and responses.

Imo, I think you should explore that realm so you take this weight off your shoulders. 

And I think you won’t even need many casual sex experiences to realize that it’s not that amazing...

It’s just like eating an ice cream. It’s certainly yummy as you’re eating it, but that’s about it.

First and foremost, I use sex as a way to strenghten my bond with the girl. Sure, I do like the sensual pleasure, but it’s shallow stuff.

But me just sayig this is not enough; it’s important to directly experience this insight. So...:

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

— Mark Twain

Good luck on your adventures! Girls love guys your age btw.

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

Feel free to experiment and what not. 

There's no one magical person for you so even if you give up a potential good monogamous relationship, there will be dozens of future potential matches. And with those future relationships you will have the satisfactions of having explored the open sexual route. One of the powerful tools we have is hands on experience. 

I'm polyamorous myself. I've had a couple of casual sex experiences, they are pretty nice but I was very self conscious during them on how well I was performing. Being a 1 year monogamous relationship as of now when you have sex with someone for so long you get pretty comfortable. So make sure you're secure with yourself before such exploration.

16 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Interesting topic and responses.

Imo, I think you should explore that realm so you take this weight off your shoulders. 

And I think you won’t even need many casual sex experiences to realize that it’s not that amazing...

It’s just like eating an ice cream. It’s certainly yummy as you’re eating it, but that’s about it.

Thanks for the nice response. Yes, I just need to experience it and taste it. I'm not interested in living it for a long time. I just want to try the experience.

16 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Good luck on your adventures! Girls love guys your age btw.

Are you sure?

29 is pretty old for girls in their twenties. I think they prefer guys in their early 20s.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@billiesimon you are not even married and worry too much about nothing

Once you reach 100/200+ you get bored anyway :) they you try all shapes,colors and sizes and get bored too 

Also, once you realize that we are connected you might want to have sex with a man too :D

maybe get std in the mean time too but it is nothing to worry life goes on :)

The earlier you look inside and get rid of addition the less burden you might carry ... (this is valid for all addictions)

I think it's a great experience, it's a lot of fun.  A phase I went through changed me completely for the better.  I'm no longer shy and feel more authentic :)  well and it'll challenge your self-image and beliefs.

Edited by tashawoodfall