Charlotte

I feel ready to trip BUT MY MIND!!!

41 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

What would you recommend with regards to the fear of letting go?

“In your head” there’s potential for more confusion.

On paper, things become clear, plain - easily seen and more easily understood....a means of releasing it.

Seeing the steps, of how they created fear in their life, and how you did in kind, can be revealing, and releasing. Through understanding you create the fear, now,  and how.....it disappears. 

What happened in their lives, which emotionally, was not faced, - was suppressed / avoided. And an “ I “ created in the process. What is it they would say “This happened to Me” .

The chirping of birds did not happen to you. The passing of clouds did not happen to you.

Oh but this.....this happened “to me”.

What is their this?

What is your this?

And what is the difference between now without thinking about it.

and now, with thinking about it.

Is the identifying with that of the past, a lens of fear on the now?

What keeps it in now

Also, you can baby step it with the shrooms. Take .5g. No biggie. Just a peak to get comfy. (Make tea! Don’t eat em. They’re toxic, causing a nauseous stomach, which skews thoughts and the whole experience).

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Outer Will do outer thank you so much. 

@Nahm Brilliant, I'm on it. Thank you ♥️♥️

Also Nahm, I noticed my 'come ups' are when the fear happens "Where am I going to go? Whats going to happen to me!" Is what paces through my mind, losing control is my main fear 

IMAG1546.jpg

@PsiloPutty ?? You never fail to make me laugh! 

@see_on_see I really appreciate your reply but I don't agree with...

12 minutes ago, see_on_see said:

You feel the calling, so just do it and everything will be fine.

I think going into things (especially psychedelics) with this attitude can you land you in deep shit with many regrets. 

Before I started even thinking about doing trips (month's ago) I did sooooo much research on how to use them for the right reasons but thank you very much for your input :) ♥️

Mushrooms are the safest drug out there 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Nice!

See what answers come.  Write em down so you are positioned in bird’s eye view - zoomed way out - clarity. Take a look, then walk around the block and just observe nature, let the whole ‘issue’ go. Then when you get back, take a fresh look. Do this a few times maybe.

Also consider contemplating, what am I in control of really, right now? There’s a trillion little processes occurring, beating my heart, breathing life into me - and I’m gonna claim like, 2 or 3 things “I’m” doing...that I’m in control of? Maybe everything really is fine, and I just got caught up thinkin, worrying. How’d that happen again?  (It’s ok if the seriousness which called for the inquiry and contemplation turns to ridiculousness and laughter) Maybe this “other” 99.999999% of you, the you beating the heart, etc, is funny like this.

”Do’in the work girl”! 

Really awesome. ❤️

@Outer Are you saying going into psychedelics with the attitude of 'just do it' is sensible/mature? Okay well in that case...

I'll go and climb mount Kilimanjaro without any knowledge, physical or health and safety training, I'll really hurt myself and might even kill myself but it's okay because it's ego that's stopping me? Come on duuuuude! ?

15 minutes ago, Outer said:

Whatever happens, happens.

Sorry dude I thought you were referring to what I said to seeonsee with that ⬆️

Thanks again. 

@Nahm As always your amazing and your advice is priceless. I will do just that! I have a full free day tomorrow so I'll be knuckling down with this. Thank you ♥️

If it makes you feel any better. I am nervous before all of my trips, I've had many fears of ending up going crazy running in my head, play out bad scenarios of what could go wrong. 

What ends up happening is:

1. The fear melts away. Tripping takes me into a peaceful place after the initial hump and I am recognize how dramatic and over the top my fears are.

2. It NEVER turns out how you imagine it be. There's a story behind this one. One time, me and a friend were doing 3 drops, I was nervous as heck because it was the strongest dose I'd done and I imagined all these bad scenarios. In the end, it ended up being perfectly fine, helpful, memorable experience. 

In general, you just want a strong trust in yourself that no matter what, you don't do something dumb like call 911 or anything impulsive, you're going to wait until you ride the whole thing. So you've gotta commit completely. If you get weird thoughts, let them run its course, don't hold on to them, if they bother that much, write it down or don't, but tell yourself you'll address it when your sober or a clearer state of mind.

@Charlotte

Sweet, good luck! All is well regardless, lot of great advice here. Like @SgtPepper said, no calling 911, the come up might be uncomfortable, but it’s completely worth it imo - and don’t take too much too soon - and above all else, trust the universe / let go - same thing. :)

@CharlotteWhen I first started, I had major anxiety issues on psychedelics (I still do to some extent). And my mind did the same thing as yours. . . You wrote "I noticed my 'come ups' are when the fear happens "Where am I going to go? Whats going to happen to me!" Is what paces through my mind, losing control is my main fear"

Yep, same for me. Super common on the come-up.

Mindset is super important to a trip, yet so is dosage and setting. There are things you can do to settle your mind, create a good setting and take an appropriate dose. As well, your choice of psychedelic is a factor.

@SgtPepperThanks so much for sharing this, it's actually made me feel a bit better because I thought I was the only one ? 

That's exactly how I invision it might go for me also, then again I could be completely wrong. I don't mind have some general anxiety about the whole thing, taking precautions is fine, it's the panic attacks that top it off for me ?

15 hours ago, Outer said:

@Nahm Ill make sure I contemplate tf first Nahm so I can see through this illusion. Thanks again brother ?

@Serotoninluv Thanks for replying :) ♥️

@Outer Yeah some anxiety is probably normal outer it's the panic attacks! ?

breathe deeply :x

in my experience this is the single greatest factor in reducing anxiety/panic and promoting calmness and relaxation

- not only leading up to ingestion / during digestion of teachers, but anytime

"the anxiety will turn to laughter, its all perspective" (paraphrasing Watts)

bless!

n͙̹̥̼̻̺̭̼̂͒͒͐ͪ̔̀ͩ͐͂̑ͣ̃̅̽ạ̞͎ͧͩ̔̇͗ͬ͋͊͐ͧ̈̿ͮ̐͆̅͊̊m̪̘̬̜͎̣̯̼ͨ̍ͮͤ̃̈̇̽̚a͉͎̟͓͓̝̝̰̬̤̦̞̞̟̠̭͍͒ͫ̏͛͊s̘̘͉̻̬̦͙͉̭̩̘̼̩̰ͮ͛̎ͣ̈͗̽̆́ṱ͚̺̲̮̘͓̠̤ͯ̋͋̃̆̚e̜̖̠̩͉̝͔̱̰̻͕͔̭͙͈͉̦̾ͦͩͥ͗̾

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

@yawning_ I agree, I've used this in the past and it's definitely worked. Thank you so much for your input :) ♥️

Breath. No need drugs. 

Drugs are for the awakened, to speed up the drama and healing. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Would it be a good idea to maybe go to a guided psychedelic retreat? 

In a word, yes.   A qualified shamanic provider is good support.  You get the proper set, setting, dosage and most importantly aftercare.

I recommend that highly.

giphy (3).gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them