Mezanti

Can people that have achieved nonduality experience duality again?

29 posts in this topic

The phrase "achieved non-duality" is a bit vague.

Two separate ideas:

1) Experienced a non-dual state.

2) Stabilized in non-duality.

E.g. to use Ramaji's scale you can experience non-dual states anywhere from the high 570s or at least 580s upwards.

To stabilize in non-duality you need to reach 640.

So there is a whole zone where you feel unstable.

This is just factually false. There are thousands of healthy and physically strong enlightened people all over the world right now.

Yeah, I have no idea what Osho's issue was.  

It's much more likely your health will improve, since you're more likely to do what works best for you.

On 21/09/2018 at 5:30 PM, egoless said:

The so called Enlightenment is no more than conditioning of your bran cognition in a way that your perception of reality changes permanently. This is precisely why “reaching” Enlightenment takes so long. You hypnotize yourself into this state. You completely program your subconscious to accept the new way of perceiving reality. All this has nothing to do with god and the real source of reality which is transcendental and you will never know it without faith. Enlightenment is self deception. But it becomes so true for a person that it seems to him like an absolute Truth. But it is not in your conscious mind. It becomes your subconscious truth. That is why they say that thinking Enlightenment is not it.

To answer your question, I believe, yes it is possible to program yourself back into dual perception of reality. However it will take very long to deprogram yourself back into normal perception. It took me long way.

Egoless....I have been reading your activity and previous posts for the past few weeks and was surprised that you came back

I am also being called back to the  Christian, personal God. I feel like he is allowing me to see the ‘dead end’ nature of enlightened states

how do I reverse the non dual state? Prayer?

@calibrate Stay strong brother! Wake up your free will from the deep sleep! Stop meditation - it empties your rational mind and makes you lose control over your critical thinking. Repent, pray and ask Jesus to reveal the Truth to you! Let the Holy Spirit guide you out of this deception. I am sure you will be saved. Since you desire the Truth. And the only Truth is in Jesus. He is the one True God. We are just humans... humans who desperately need guidance and savior from our sinful nature. Jesus is our only savior. He was crucified for our sins. Through him only we are purified again. Through him only we can get back to God - our creator.

Edited by egoless

11 hours ago, egoless said:

@calibrate Stay strong brother! Wake up your free will from the deep sleep! Stop meditation - it empties your rational mind and makes you lose control over your critical thinking. Repent, pray and ask Jesus to reveal the Truth to you! Let the Holy Spirit guide you out of this deception. I am sure you will be saved. Since you desire the Truth. And the only Truth is in Jesus. He is the one True God. We are just humans... humans who desperately need guidance and savior from our sinful nature. Jesus is our only savior. He was crucified for our sins. Through him only we are purified again. Through him only we can get back to God - our creator.

Thank you!

Duality is not only a mindset, a thought or a conception; it is a set of physical patterns, muscle straining in a certain way, the reptilian parts blocked to just follow the mind. Escaping duality is the release of the other highway we have inside; I speak about those patterns in the belly button wich in the past where connected to the mother, and if one escapes those patterns of the once connected to someone, awakening arises and it is a continuous growth after. We never stop growing (physically, mentally, rejuvenation), it is a misconception for the majority only.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, Tistepiste said:

@egoless So you're saying enlightenment is not something to seek, but is just a deception?

I had been what you would call “Enlightened to nonduality” and I reversed everything back. Now you judge.

Edited by egoless

@Mezanti yes. Both views 1 and 2 are right to a degree, and the degree to which they are right varies from person to person and experience to experience 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.