MM1988

Leo Guras SICK Logic on Happiness (Youtube)

72 posts in this topic

Everything you don't experience is a belief.

You've been born ? A belief.

The earth is round ? A belief.

Your wife is real ? A belief (unless she's next to you right now, she only exist in your mind).

The moon/sun exist ? Depending on the time of the day, that's a belief (and even then, you only see a shape in the sky, you don't know if the things the scientifics says about them is true).

Your car is real ? A belief.

The workplace you will be in X hours to work ? A belief.

It's not because you experienced something in the past that it is more real than a belief that is purely conceptual, they are the same.

They both only exist as ideas and meanings in your mind.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

28 minutes ago, Shin said:

Everything you don't experience is a belief.

Leo and all the legit spiritual teachers are very clear about that.

Well if all the "legit" "spiritual" "teachers" say so, it must be true...

"Truth" is a word, "believe" is also a word. "Words," which is also a word, exist in the mind. One uses arguments, often through logic, to make sense out of words in the mind. With words you try to make sense out of the things you experience. By doing so, one starts to believe that they can make sense. However, this is still only in the mind.  

Everything you don't experience, you don't experience. How the fuck did you come up with that something you don't experience is a believe? You don't experience it! You only believe so, because Leo and all the other "legit" "spiritual" "teachers" told you this.

*I keep posting here although I know it is useless. Even if some of you get it, I will be gone in a week or so and new sheeps will flock in. Please universe let this not be my destiny.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

1 hour ago, stevegan928 said:

@Brittany @Good-boy WTF did Rali die? I thought he wasn't uploading to focus on school. 

He was banging hookers in Thailand and died of HIV. Good boy turned into absolute infinity.

43 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Everything you don't experience, you don't experience. How the fuck did you come up with that something you don't experience is a believe? You don't experience it! You only believe so, because Leo and all the other "legit" "spiritual" "teachers" told you this.

No it is because I verified it in my own experience.

Right now I'm sitted in my bed writting this text, I have no idea if my neighboor I saw 3 days ago is real.

I can remember her, I can imagine she's there behind this wall.

I can even imagine that the sound of the guitar that is playing comes from her, or that if I hear his voice she must be there (could be someone else playing, or someone with a similar voice).

But in the end I have no direct experience of her, even if it's seems very convincing.

Therefore she doesn't exist in reality from my personal experience, like literally she isn't real.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, Emanyalpsid said:

This comment summarizes it all very well. But I guess someone will come up with another argument to defend their beliefs. You believe in the truth. The truth is a believe. You believe in the truth. The truth is a believe. You believe in the truth. The  truth is a believe. You make up arguments to defend your believe. The believe is in your mind. Therefore you need arguments to defend it. You believe in the truth. The truth is a believe. 

Maybe now someone will see through it.

Firstly, that comment makes a huge misconception about consciousness. Consciousness in context of the human brain is often equivalent of self awareness.

To say everything is consciousness is just a word given to the most fundamental building blocks of the world. See consciousness in context of the brain is a layered concept ontop of the building block, as everything is. Its both solipsism and not solipsism depending in what context you consider it.

You can't know the truth, but you can be it ;) 

Woop there comes another argument. Yes you become what you believe, thanks for the example.

Consciousness outside the context of the human brain is your believe. Feed it with an argument.

Yes we all create the words to label our reality, or infinite consciousness, or whatever you want to call it. But that doesn't mean you created it. Can you create anything you want? No! You just experience it! Nothing more. You can name it everything you want. But that you think you are god or you experience absolute infinity and there is nothing beyond that, are only thoughts in your mind, therefore solipsism. You only experience it, maybe with less ego or more ego, but there is nothing beyond experiencing. And guess what there are other people experiencing. Whaaat no shit, this can not be. You are all appearances in my consciousness, else my believe would fall apart. 

That is why it is so hard to get through to believers, as they become their beliefs. You will have to admit to yourself that you might have been wrong. But you believe in the truth, so you see why this is so difficult? Reality goes against your beliefs, you have left reality to start believing. So to come back to reality, by letting go of your believe in the truth, by admitting you were wrong, is very difficult for the narcissist ego (god) you have become.

But you will have to face reality someday. Still, no one volunteers to get hit on the head with a baseball bat to see what prevails; consciousness or the brain... I guess you are not so convinced of your beliefs after all.    

Edited by Emanyalpsid

9 hours ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Woop there comes another argument. Yes you become what you believe, thanks for the example.

Consciousness outside the context of the human brain is your believe. Feed it with an argument.

Yes we all create the words to label our reality, or infinite consciousness, or whatever you want to call it. But that doesn't mean you created it. Can you create anything you want? No! You just experience it! Nothing more. You can name it everything you want. But that you think you are god or you experience absolute infinity and there is nothing beyond that, are only thoughts in your mind, therefore solipsism. You only experience it, maybe with less ego or more ego, but there is nothing beyond experiencing. And guess what there are other people experiencing. Whaaat no shit, this can not be. You are all appearances in my consciousness, else my believe would fall apart. 

That is why it is so hard to get through to believers, as they become their beliefs. You will have to admit to yourself that you might have been wrong. But you believe in the truth, so you see why this is so difficult? Reality goes against your beliefs, you have left reality to start believing. So to come back to reality, by letting go of your believe in the truth, by admitting you were wrong, is very difficult for the narcissist ego (god) you have become.

But you will have to face reality someday. Still, no one volunteers to get hit on the head with a baseball bat to see what prevails; consciousness or the brain... I guess you are not so convinced of your beliefs after all.    

If a fundamental substance exists, it is you and me and everything. I am all of it. Not just this tiny ego identity. And this substance is what is called God which is where you get "I am God" from. Siding with something doesn't mean you are attached to it. These concepts are only tools for my self improvement.

Being comes before thought. Nobody will fully be able to understand the truth. But you are it. I am well aware how illusory thought it.

You make a lot of assumptions.

You only separate being the truth from you through thought and distinction ;) 

Edited by Shadowraix

2 minutes ago, TylerJ said:

@Shin would your mind exist in your mind as well? If so wouldn’t that prove that all those things that you have no direct experience of at the moment be just as real as you thought they were? Because you can’t locate your mind doesn’t this mean that thoughts are literally all you experience. Don’t know if that’s making any sense, but curious what you think.

I don't quite understand but it could.

I mean I'm by no mean awakened or such, I just share what feels like true in my experience, but as far as I'm concerned I'm open to any kind of experience as long as it is the truth (which I don't seem to have right now).

God is love

And God in them

23 hours ago, Emanyalpsid said:

This comment summarizes it all very well. But I guess someone will come up with another argument to defend their beliefs. You believe in the truth. The truth is a believe. You believe in the truth. The truth is a believe. You believe in the truth. The  truth is a believe. You make up arguments to defend your believe. The believe is in your mind. Therefore you need arguments to defend it. You believe in the truth. The truth is a believe. 

Maybe now someone will see through it.

Screenshot_20180930-133223.png

I can only say it again, people just do not see the depth of the problem. Everything I experience is such radically my subjective experience that even the notion of subjective experience falls apart. Even the notion and sense of reality itself is something "subjective". The reason you do not agree with everything is consciousness is because are deeply confused about what everything actually is. Everything is a notion, just as any other notion you can come up with, happening in the mind/consciousness. 

If you were to see this problem you would realize how much deep of an epistemic riddle this is. This is so deep that even epistemicness itself falls apart, literally everything does, including the questioning of this problem itself.

That which you call world cannot be the world, and that which you call outside cannot be outside. Question what outsidedness and worldness even are.

It is very interesting to observe how minds play around with the idea that all they experience is their own mind, but it always happens as if in a quarantined realm where they actually do not truly apply it to all they experience, but instead apply this idea only to the intellectual realm. You do not actually see that everything you experience and can possibly experience is your own mind, and once you realize that, truly, you will see how completely absurd your assumptions about "reality" were.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

10 minutes ago, Rilles said:
6 hours ago, TylerJ said:

He's only saying the same thing as any other enlightened dude.

It kind of make sense, more sense than being separated from everything.

See that in your dream you're rarely a separate entity, but rather a spectator of an unfolding story, with lots of characters, or you experience a dream as a spectator of an entity (which change quite often) and even then there is no such distinction, not until you wake up.

This life is the same, except we're totally asleep in it.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin It was the potency of the statement, not so much the statement itself that made me go BRUH!

Dont look at me! Look inside!