Revamped

Skipping the stage

10 posts in this topic

I feel like I'm constantly going between "orange" and "yellow".

I have zero interest in "green" and their values.

But statement as this bothers me:

As said many times, you cannot skip stages.

I can't recall a noticeable period of time when I was "green". (Which, as most people say, is a requirement to reach "yellow").

Does this resonate with other Yellow|INTJ fellows?

Yeah i feel the same,but you cant be fully yellow if you skipped the green

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

You should be fully Orange until you get sick of Orange. And then, you will be ready for Green.

@Revamped Expose yourself to high quality Green people and inhabit their POV.

Read Green books, watch Green videos.

Why do Green people love Green so much? What are you missing?

Contemplate that.

Hint: what you're missing is love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Green is so cool.

It's like a soothing nectar for all the wounds created by stage Orange madness.

Be patient. You will like Green when you get there, now you are Orange, not Yellow. These are unmistakebly different stages.

@Revamped most likely it’s because you have an emotional issue that’s avoiding you to open yourself up to love. It could be something like social anxiety or social repression. Something along those lines. Do some emotional work first.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I live in an almost pure "Blue" country and spent, I think, a decade moving from Blue to Orange (successfully).

And started moving to Yellow 3-4 years ago (thanks to Leo). I feel like Yellow is just a sweet spot for me.

Green is so undeveloped in Blue countries.

Maybe that's why I ignore it, as something that seems rudimentary for me, and go straight to my Yellow core.

A good way to integrate  green is to find friends and woman (or man) you really like and love them unconditionally

@Revamped You have zero interest in Love, Harmony, Sharing, Peace, Spirituality? 

I highly doubt that, Green is not just some angry feminist screaming in the street, its a beautiful stage, refreshing. 

Go to a foreign country and volunteer to help some broken people, maybe that will help. :)

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

30 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Go to a foreign country and volunteer to help some broken people, maybe that will help.

Yeah, but I think Yellow people have even more ability to help others (scale). And I love my country. It seems like being Yellow here is even easier than Green.