Timotheus

Living stage orange to its fullest

23 posts in this topic

@Timotheus @SgtPepper I've been thinking about how to do the work of stage orange in constructive and healthy ways, here's what I came up with!

Try my hand at stand up comedy
Take the opportunity given to me at work to learn sales as it relates to selling personal training
Keep bodybuilding up past a Body Mass Index of 25, that will put me at 6'3 and over 200lbs
I compiled a list of over 100 books relating to business, entrepreneurship, sales, marketing, negotiation, communication etc. The intent is to read, take notes on, and integrate at lest a bachelor's degree's worth of information relating to business so that I can become a value and thus money generating machine by building a great business. This one's the most important because it's the foundation for many other things. 

Edited by waking_dreams

@waking_dreams Inspiring, but keep in mind that you still have to read Leos 200+ books ;) 

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

Stage red/blue is the sweet spot for me since I was born with the tools to explore them to the max.