Timotheus

Living stage orange to its fullest

23 posts in this topic

I think hearing about all these noble stages above orange can make you lazy. There's a trap in idolizing these stages too much and becoming passive and stunting your growth; also of course it can lead to too much mental masturbation and fappery on this forum.

As said many times, you cannot skip stages.

Even though I still do spiritual practices, watch and listen to non duality for getting some kind of relief and deep relaxation, having many glimpses per week where I lose the sense of being a long lasting separate entity inside of me, sensing more peace and even love - this character still remains hungry. 

They don't tell you this :D

So I'd like to encourage you to post some good old orange inspirational material, since Leo doesn't provide that much motivation to pursue these dirty things any longer. Business advice, pickup, motivational videos - whatever.

Long term, I want to become a massive value provider and uplift humanity - in the meantime I'm gonna invest myself into heaven. 

Let's get filthy rich, shredded and last but not least, let's get laid <3

orange-dollar-sign.jpg

becoming-a-vegetarian-is-a-huge-missed-steak-5552854.png

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

People in different stages become Orange when they want to, so I don't see Orange being less noble.  Lots of Turquoise are shopping at Walmart/Whole Foods, killing insects, etc., so it seems to be more of a convenient truth to me.  

@aurum Gary is orange with some green 

His main vision is to "buy the Jets" (orange)

He highly values kindness and empathy (green) 

He says he loves his work, but the amount he works is a bit neurotic (orange) 

his largest life motto is "take action" (orange) 

i don't recall any spirituality talk, living slowly, living consciously (orange) 

how to achieve "success" is his main topic (orange) 

he's not a fan of reading books (not yellow) 

i love gary and his advice though. i need to start listening to him again. 

he has advice occasionally that may represent higher consciousness but his core values seem to be otherwise 

if you think otherwise, i would love to learn :)

Edited by d0ornokey

I love Gary Vee. His aura feels so good haha I don't care what stage he is in.

@d0ornokey I agree with those 2 things. His congruence is incredible.

"When you play “for it” instead of what it “gives you” you win."

Gary Vee posted this quote today.

This sounds like common sense.

But this is deep wisdom to me.

What is the "for it"?

The "for it" is the present moment. Whatever is happening [now].

The grind. The journey. The process. The in between. The space.

This is the place where a musician becomes one with their music.

This is place where an artists loses themselves inside of their painting.

Time stops in the "for it".

It's a kind of death.

He is leading people home.

But maybe I am just over analyzing him. LOL

Edited by Brittany

19 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

if you think otherwise, i would love to learn :)

Sure I'll share.

21 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

His main vision is to "buy the Jets" (orange)

Not orange. Gary has said many times that it's not actually about buying the Jets, that's just a north star for him. Really he cares about the process, legacy and contribution. Higher consciousness values.

23 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

He highly values kindness and empathy (green) 

Those are green, but they're also not exclusive to green. Every stage above orange values those things.

24 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

He says he loves his work, but the amount he works is a bit neurotic (orange) 

According to whose standard? If you love work like he does and are largely fueled by higher consciousness, then is it neurotic? Or is it a man on his purpose?

Most people are lazy and apathetic. They don't understand passion and they're hindered by limiting beliefs about themselves. Then they see Gary Vee actually hustling and call it neurotic.

27 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

his largest life motto is "take action" (orange) 

I would say that's one of his mottos, not his main motto. Either way, taking action is important at every stage.

29 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

i don't recall any spirituality talk, living slowly, living consciously (orange) 

Is spirituality about talking about spirituality? Or living it?

31 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

how to achieve "success" is his main topic (orange) 

I would say that's a medium for his message more than anything. I'd argue that what he really wants for people is to be happy, do something they love and live on their terms.

33 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

he's not a fan of reading books (not yellow) 

Lol yes, reading books is the only way to learn! People don't have different learning styles or different personalities. Human being didn't spend years passing down information orally. Only books.

I'm teasing you, but yeah you gotta read between the lines. Don't fall for simplistic thinking.

@aurum Yeah, thanks, I was looking for material like that. 

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

20 minutes ago, martin_malin said:

Gary is Turquoise. He says there's no difference between you and a bus :P

Where did he say there is no difference between you and a bus?

You're right, he did not exactly said that. He said you could've been born as a bus which is pretty close.

This is what you guys look like to us turquoises. I get everything you ever would ever want for free, the energy of the entire universe is 0. Have fun running around :)

stupid.jpeg

16 hours ago, Timotheus said:

it can lead to too much mental masturbation and fappery on this forum.

Yes... All stages need to be integrated, otherwise we'll have blindspots. 

16 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Let's get filthy rich, shredded and last but not least, let's get laid <3

That's pretty shallow stuff, man. These things are only by-products... 

Anyway, here's my selection: 

bruce-lee-quotes.jpg

bruce-lee-quotes-2.jpg

tonyrobbins1-2x.jpg

self-actualization-quotes-1.jpg

b-fuller-quote-4-1-2014.jpg

Buckminster-Fuller-Quotes-4.jpg

f02780fcaa95484b3012a5a855c86d3e.jpg

steve.png

bill-gates-quote-success-800x420.gif

795452970.jpg

cbc70608c550bb1cac17284d725bd182.jpg

success-quote-ingredient.jpg

7bdc5b2f5cac06e6b3f1e81a442a2a38.jpg

martin-luther-king-jr-quote-1.jpg

jfk1.jpg

Quotefancy-425414-3840x2160.jpg

(Be a strategic motherfucka!) 

quote-it-is-not-necessary-to-do-extraord

"It does not matter how slow you go, as long as you are the in the right direction."

(a crappy adaption by me of a famous quote) 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

Loved the quotes! especially the Bruce Lee ones.

As its stated in spiral dynamics, all stages have their pros and cons, I think moving past orange is not abandoning everything about orange, but kind of upgrading it from a higher consciousness perspective. same with green and so on. 

A great way for a successful Stage Orange person to adopt a more Green lifestyle is the Outdoor sports scene. Hiking, camping, rafting etc. 

Edited by SFRL

Orange is something to be integrated, not repressed! Want to see a fully developed and mature Orange? Look at Sadhguru! The amount of work this guy's been doing is insane - comparable to Elon Musk, Bill Gates or what have you. 

Or look at Peter Ralston. This guy is the best at Martial Arts probably in history. And he is enlightened as fuck! Not because you pursue spirituality means that you have to stop striving. The difference is that your happiness doesn't depend on your achievements. What's even better, is that you'll probably be much more effective than before.

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

On 19.9.2018 at 3:33 AM, Frog said:

This is what you guys look like to us turquoises. I get everything you ever would ever want for free, the energy of the entire universe is 0. Have fun running around :)

palpatine_reaction_by_neetsfagging322297-dbvws9h.png

On 19.9.2018 at 4:05 AM, Gabriel Antonio said:

That's pretty shallow stuff, man. These things are only by-products...

Could be, but I want cake :D

I don't know, I haven't found that hippy wonderland they've all been talking about and also I always feel lonely around people, although I'm not socially unskilled.

On the other hand, I'm already quite shredded and muscular and in the process of getting some well paid degree. Feels good man.

I don't believe 95% of the people on this forum to have gone beyond the desire for worldly success -  I don't know about you, but I can only advice you to be brutally honest with yourself.

Anyways thanks for the quotes!

@Juan Cruz Giusto

I think you've nailed it.

- A Course in Miracles

3 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Could be, but I want cake :D

Nothing wrong with wanting the cake. Just bear in mind that it alone won't fulfill you. 

I don't know, I haven't found that hippy wonderland they've all been talking about and also I always feel lonely around people, although I'm not socially unskilled.

Haha, I feel ya. Lots of people here talking about ~ the now ~, enlightenment, and all that nonsense. They look like Christians who think they'll get to heaven, but that day never comes... 

On the other hand, I'm already quite shredded and muscular and in the process of getting some well paid degree. Feels good man.

I bet! 

There's nothing wrong with wanting success. In fact, I would say not wanting success is unhealthy. 

I don't believe 95% of the people on this forum to have gone beyond the desire for worldly success

I agree. I think most people here are actually on denial about that. They use spirituality to justify their own lack of success. 

Anyways thanks for the quotes!

My pleasure ;)