Good-boy

1 year old relationship broken

20 posts in this topic

I was in a long term relationship with this girl for an year and the bitch dumped me out of nowhere yesterday, saying that she feels that I do not have emotions or love for her. She is a high orange on the SD and is always talking about her career and shit.

How does one person gets in a relationship while on the path? It seems impossible with all the orange staged s.d chicks.

It’s understandably painful and difficult at first, but give it some time and try to be thankful for the new opportunities that now can arise. 

3 hours ago, Spiral said:

It’s understandably painful and difficult at first, but give it some time and try to be thankful for the new opportunities that now can arise. 

Thanks man. I try to remain in the moment as much as possible.

I am pretty sure from this experience that it is impossible for a spiritual person to have relationship with an unconscious woman. 

6 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

I am pretty sure from this experience that it is impossible for a spiritual person to have relationship with an unconscious woman. 

what the hell is a spiritual person?

unborn Truth

49 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

what the hell is a spiritual person?

Who follows actualized.org, stays in the moment and do self inquiry.

You could try to ask her to sit down and work it out before making a decision. She feels some way, and is acting based on that without actually knowing how you actually feel? It really sounds like she is projecting how she feels onto who you actually are. Body language in how you express affection is important to learn and it seems like she hasn't learned yours. Are you aware of your body language and how it may be interpreted in usual social norms?

That aside, its greatly concerning how one would just leave a relationship like that. "Oh a problem arised, lets just move on" her reasoning could be some excuse to hide an actual reason. Some people just genuinely lose feelings or want to move on to other people but they try to sugarcoat it with other bs reasonings than being honest.

That aside, my relationship just turned 1 year myself a week ago, but I don't hold any expectations towards the longevity towards my relationship. People tend to toss the experience of a relationship as wasted or useless if they end up breaking up even though their time with the person could be enjoyable or truly growth inducing. If she wanted to leave me to move on then I would have no quarrels. There is always plenty of people to meet and grow from.

Yeah you'll find a lot of people hanging around at orange/blue, still quite a few green though. Its a gamble game. There's no rush. Maybe think about how you on whereever you are on the spiral can work with an orange and vice versa

5 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

You could try to ask her to sit down and work it out before making a decision. She feels some way, and is acting based on that without actually knowing how you actually feel? It really sounds like she is projecting how she feels onto who you actually are. Body language in how you express affection is important to learn and it seems like she hasn't learned yours. Are you aware of your body language and how it may be interpreted in usual social norms?

That aside, its greatly concerning how one would just leave a relationship like that. "Oh a problem arised, lets just move on" her reasoning could be some excuse to hide an actual reason. Some people just genuinely lose feelings or want to move on to other people but they try to sugarcoat it with other bs reasonings than being honest.

That aside, my relationship just turned 1 year myself a week ago, but I don't hold any expectations towards the longevity towards my relationship. People tend to toss the experience of a relationship as wasted or useless if they end up breaking up even though their time with the person could be enjoyable or truly growth inducing. If she wanted to leave me to move on then I would have no quarrels. There is always plenty of people to meet and grow from.

Yeah you'll find a lot of people hanging around at orange/blue, still quite a few green though. Its a gamble game. There's no rush. Maybe think about how you on whereever you are on the spiral can work with an orange and vice versa

Thanks for the advice man. According to her I have no emotions,I don't call her every day to listen to her bs, etc etc. She doesn't want to ever see me again . Lol.

2 hours ago, Good-boy said:

Thanks for the advice man. According to her I have no emotions,I don't call her every day to listen to her bs, etc etc. She doesn't want to ever see me again . Lol.

A lot of people don't understand detachment  ! It seems that there seems a big communication gap there  ! 

Maybe she is really hurt by your lack of attention  , Just tell her that you are sorry and you are willing to make things work  ! 

On 9/19/2018 at 0:58 AM, Ayilton said:

A lot of people don't understand detachment  ! It seems that there seems a big communication gap there  ! 

Maybe she is really hurt by your lack of attention  , Just tell her that you are sorry and you are willing to make things work  ! 

You mean to say that I should have listened to her hour long bs while being detached? Given her false compliments while being detached?

On 18.09.2018 at 9:45 AM, Good-boy said:

She is always talking about her career and shit.

Did you tell anything while she was talking about her career or praising herself?

1 hour ago, alea said:

Did you tell anything while she was talking about her career or praising herself?

I said nothing while she talked about her boring career, she was expecting me to praise her about it 24/7.

On 18/09/2018 at 0:36 PM, Good-boy said:

This is called spiritual arrogance, my friend. 

I think that instead of trying to have a relationship, you should work on unfreezing your heart space (aka feelings). 

Psychedelics can help with that, especially ayahuasca. 

You're not as spiritual as you think you are. Just look at the way you refer to her as "that bitch." Everything you've written on this thread screams "I've been hurt. Help me." But of course, that's not actually what you're saying, rather you're acting stoic as if you're in the moment and on a path of some sort. That isn't spiritual. My guess is that you're full of shit. Try to see that for yourself. I'm being harsh here out of compassion. I wish you the best :)

It's Love.

2 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

This is called spiritual arrogance, my friend. 

I think that instead of trying to have a relationship, you should work on unfreezing your heart space (aka feelings). 

Psychedelics can help with that, especially ayahuasca. 

No man I do self inquiry every day and was meditating for one good year. I can raise my consciousness when required, you can't be conscious 24/7.

@Good-boy You were happy being in a relationship and kept silent. You avoided conflict and your needs. You may have not been aware of the situation. But your inner world understood this toxic relationship and you lost your motivation. So, she said "You don't love me anymore." 

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

You're not as spiritual as you think you are. Just look at the way you refer to her as "that bitch." Everything you've written on this thread screams "I've been hurt. Help me." But of course, that's not actually what you're saying, rather you're acting stoic as if you're in the moment and on a path of some sort. That isn't spiritual. My guess is that you're full of shit. Try to see that for yourself. I'm being harsh here out of compassion. I wish you the best :)

Omg you are so mean ?. Also said above, I can raise my consciousness as required and I am quite spiritual.

"Bitch" is just a word from the dictionary, it has nothing to do with spirituality.

3 minutes ago, alea said:

@Good-boy You were happy being in a relationship and kept silent. You avoided conflict and your needs. You may have not been aware of the situation. But your inner world understood this toxic relationship and you lost your motivation. So, she said "You don't love me anymore." 

Makes sense and I think this could very well be the reason.

Thanks for the reply

For me was awakening and mastering of Tantra. 

Had similar experience. Some girls just don't let go of the "knowing all" & "reality works only like this". 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 9/18/2018 at 8:45 AM, Good-boy said:

I was in a long term relationship with this girl for an year and the bitch dumped me out of nowhere yesterday, saying that she feels that I do not have emotions or love for her. She is a high orange on the SD and is always talking about her career and shit.

How does one person gets in a relationship while on the path? It seems impossible with all the orange staged s.d chicks.

man I feel you 100% Orange women are the worst of the worst.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?