Barry J

So bored with Turqoise

28 posts in this topic

Im sooo bored in Turquoise. Yellow was better but not as fun as some of the other colours. Green was so awesome. I really enjoyed being passive aggressive eco warrior. But then I yellowed up and everything was like wow for a while. All dem layers and perspectives were like WOW. But then after a while you start to turquoise up.

Now one foot is in turquoise. Nothing to do but rest and troll to avoid boredom. Its pretty awesome but so fucking boring sometimes. I thought about buying a fast car and driving around a race track or something. Maybe start an ashram and become a guru. So many worldly options but they are all the same. 

I was obsessed in pick up when I was younger but now I can get any woman I want but the karmic waves of the entire process are quite unsavoury and again It is the same as everything else

cosmic love comes and goes

seeking was awesome. So much to look forward too. Now? Nothing. Pure beautiful nothing. Wonder how nothing feels behind the wheel of a 1000HP supercar hurtling towards a chicane? I already know the answer

That boredom is probably the most exciting thing you could experience, its all a perspective.

@Barry J How about doing something positive for mankind with your life?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Barry J How about doing something positive for mankind with your life?

Whats positive for one is negative to another. Real tricky thing.

THE LIMITATIONS OF STAGE TURQUOISE

Turquoise is still too attached to Thought and Experience a.k.a Maya.  They're distracting themselves literally.  It's like a kid getting lost in his fantasies.  Turquoise loves the sound of their own voice and loves to talk and teach.  But see, all this is just an Egoic distraction away from maintaining God Awareness and seeing through the literal illusion of Maya a.k.a. Thought and Experience.  In order for God to be God he cannot be swimming around in Hell a.k.a. Maya a.k.a. Samsara.  God does not swim around in Hell, see.  I like to put it like this, 'God and the Devil can't exist in the same room at the same time.'  If you are God and you're allowing the Devil and Hell into your life, it's only by lack of keen-Awareness that you can continue to do that.  It's a lack of taking responsibility from an Awareness perspective that leads God to the Devil or to Hell.  Living in Maya is not the way to live.  Freedom a.k.a. Moksha is the exist of Awareness from Maya a.k.a. Thought and Experience.  Turquoise half-detaches from Maya, that's the problem.  Turquoise doesn't realize that Maya is a literal illusion and remains bought-into Maya a.k.a. Thought and Experience significantly.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Barry J said:

@Joseph Maynor  yeah well that sounds like me but did you just make that up? Or is it in the book?

Hehe.  I lived it.  Even better.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Hehe.  I lived it.  Even better.

@Joseph Maynor  ok. What do you think about the heart thing. Some say it’s about opening the heart to create some balancing  cosmic mind body orgy union that just sounds like unicorn turds to me

being is everything :x

be a chameleon ~ share insight & experience, help nudge "others" towards realization & continual development

when it comes down to it, boredom is really just hindsight - a distraction from the exuberance of awareness

contemplate on this boredom, out-sit it...

face resistance rather than avoid it...

allow it to reveal its source...

revel in the every moment...

bless, always

n̞̻̦͙̪̹͇̟͉̫̘̪̘̺̲͇̲̪͕̊͑́̄̚ạ̺̜̬͉̝͒͌̍͗͛̈́̚m̲̭̣̬̮̝͇̜͇̻̱̈̃̎̑͌͆̀ͬ̌̔̅̊̃͐͒̀̚ả̘͔͍̬̗̖̤͍̝͔̱̻̱̘̜̤̏̾ͭ̿̔s̪̺̖̻̳̯̦ͯ̍̆̂̓͛̓̚ͅͅt̲̟͈̟͚̺̮͓͎̦̱̪̺͕̘̟̹͉̂̄͌̓̏ͦͥ͊ͧ̓ͦ͒̏̉e͓̼̣̘ͫͬ͌͋̿͛̎͗͛͊̾̿́̿̂̎̚

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

Don’t get me wrong. Boredom is so much better than delusion

Just be be be be be 

Edited by Barry J

just "___" ;)

nothing is necessary...

n̹̣̯͎̲͓̱̯͈͕̹̭̻̱̗͛͂̽̃ͫ̅à̮̱̺͎͓̣̠̦̙̏̓̋ͪͯͪ͌͆͌͑̏͗̑̿̀ͥͩͅm̠̠̝̗͉̘̦͍̙͇̩̺̰̺̠̤͈̜͌̈́ͬͫͤ͌ͅa̗̰͓̗̠̙̦̗̜̻̲͖̱͓̔̇̐͛̎͊͂̓̓͌ͥ̉ͅs̲̙̣͍̞͇̳̬̺̖̫͔̠̣̖ͯ́̂ͩ̽ͣͬ̄̋̆ͦ͋ṱ̲̬͎̟̘̱͚̮͈̝̻̼͍̪̤̲̫̫ͤ̏̔̄͛ͩ̓e̝̠͉̘̟͚̊͌ͥ

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

How cant you see hes trolling ??

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

How cant you see hes trolling ??

Nah I am bored, really. But it’s ok

Namaste to you sir

@Barry J donate all of your goods, go live in the streets and beg for food.

you're bored because you're still lazy and egotistical.

unborn Truth