Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DocHoliday

Remarkable Example of Pure Humble Authenticity

1 post in this topic

Even if you don't really know him or not really care for what he says in terms of content, just watch how he speaks, behaves and presents himself. He really is one of the very very few individuals I could think of who embody the combination of real character-strength and deep authentic humbleness so amazingly well. Just take a look for yourself, it's absolutely worth it. If you know other people who are as genuinely authentic as he is, be sure to let us/me know about it.

(The title is as so often kinda misleading, since he doesn't really talk that much about what is being advertised by it, but a title like that is generally to be expected from a stage orange-like channel as this one [just sayin'])

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!