kev014

Deep sadness with pure love

31 posts in this topic

Over the past few months as I've been doing bioenergetics and holotropic breath work, I've noticed something interested that I have a question about. As I've opened my heart chakra progressively and released anger, regret, resentment and other negative emotions I've created more space for love to flourish. What I've noticed though is that when I am very strongly feeling this love there are lots of tears and 'sadness' that accompany this. These tears and sadness sort of confuse me. Or it may be that when I am allowing myself to cry and let go of sadness, it is creating the necessary space for love to come through. Anyone else experience this or have any thoughts?

13 hours ago, kev014 said:

Or it may be that when I am allowing myself to cry and let go of sadness, it is creating the necessary space for love to come through

Yes! You already had the understanding. Love is the greatest purifier of your subconscious mind in existence, and when you release and heal these beliefs in separation you've been carrying around for decades through Love, it must pass through your awareness. With the energy you've given to these beliefs along with emotional attachment, there is many moments of sadness, but these are what makes life beautiful and meaningful. This is because each tear is making more room in your heart for Unconditional Love to shine through.

You can think of your Heart as this source of Light covered over by your ego which is made up of beliefs in separation. By cultivating this Light, it shines so bright that it dissolves whatever was wrapped around it; leaving only the purity, wholeness  and perfection of your eternal self as the Light of God.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

24 minutes ago, Solace said:

Yes! You already had the understanding. Love is the greatest purifier of your subconscious mind in existence, and when you release and heal these beliefs in separation you've been carrying around for decades through Love, it must pass through your awareness. With the energy you've given to these beliefs along with emotional attachment, there is many moments of sadness, but these are what makes life beautiful and meaningful. This is because each tear is making more room in your heart for Unconditional Love to shine through.

You can think of your Heart as this source of Light covered over by your ego which is made up of beliefs in separation. By cultivating this Light, it shines so bright that it dissolves whatever was wrapped around it; leaving only the purity, wholeness  and perfection of your eternal self as the Light of God.

Hope that helps.

Really? How do you turn up that heart light?

14 hours ago, kev014 said:

Over the past few months as I've been doing bioenergetics and holotropic breath work, I've noticed something interested that I have a question about. As I've opened my heart chakra progressively and released anger, regret, resentment and other negative emotions I've created more space for love to flourish. What I've noticed though is that when I am very strongly feeling this love there are lots of tears and 'sadness' that accompany this. These tears and sadness sort of confuse me. Or it may be that when I am allowing myself to cry and let go of sadness, it is creating the necessary space for love to come through. Anyone else experience this or have any thoughts?

This has been common in my experience as well.

@Barry J Simply bring your awareness down to your Heart area in meditation, and keep returning this place whenever you get pulled into a thought. Focus on the Love that arises there, and if you can't feel it, still keep your attention there, and trust it will happen. Even if God appears keep focusing on the Love :) 

I also use like using simple intuitive affirmations throughout the day, they are also very effective for opening the Heart. In this practice, bring your awareness down into your Heart (it might help to feel the space of consciousness around and within you too to get grounded), and allow yourself to speak words of Love to your Heart, like a mini love-letter to your soul. Statements such as, "I am beautiful, and all of reality is beautiful", "I am Love, All is Love", "Everything is peaceful, I feel this peace all around me", "I am bliss, happiness, oneness and love right here and right now". Don't think about what the next word is, just speak while feeling your Heart.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace  that sounds kinda dirty. I don’t think I could flirt with my heart like that. Can it be toned down a bit? Maybe just a  light hearted conversation or something?

@Barry J Of course. Start with something simple like, "Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you", just use whatever intuitively comes to mind. You can say to it even, "how I was hurt in the past by the people around you who I cherished and trusted, and that all I wanted from them was their Love and Acceptance of me, not knowing that you (my Heart) were actually the source of Love within me, and I'm sorry for not understanding that, I'm here for you now as the best friend you always wanted, now and forever. This is where I started too on my journey. I would ask for forgiveness for all the times I thought something external would give me Love, when an infinite wellspring of Love was already within me. 

And the Heart will respond to you. It's alive just like you, which may be a surprise. The purpose of these conversations is to bridge the gap between you and your heart. This is because your Heart is who you truly are, you just forgot. Jesus always taught this, how the kingdom of heaven is within; and this is what he meant.

@Artaemis Thank you. Blessings of love, my heart to yours.

Edited by Solace

@Solace  I don’t think I could muster the artifice of such conversations. Sounds like it could work for some folks though. Thanks anyway

@Barry J I totally honour that. There are certain techniques that work better for us at our level of consciousness than others, and you will seek out new techniques, stop others, and/or develop ones to more advanced levels as you grow and evolve. 

Find what works, discard what dosen't. And what works will always be rooted in Love :) 

Namaste.

Edited by Solace

@Solace  to be honest I get a simultaneous aversion and attraction to this discussion about “heart” or what it points to. Something lurking in the shadows for me. May look into this further

Edited by Barry J

@Barry J Indeed any aversion to Love or Heart, or me saying to you that you are a kind and beautiful human being is pointing to something inside you that is out of alignment. So whenever you get triggered by anything, look within yourself and find what belief is causing that trigger. It's all apart of the journey of self-discovery and is another effective technique to discover who you are behind all of the veils.

Contemplate also, "Who is the one being triggered? Am I attaching to my thoughts thinking that they are me? Who is aware of my thoughts? What is reading this sentence? If I can read this sentence without thoughts and still understand it, then what am I?".

Edited by Solace

@Solace  it could be. Sometimes the triggers are ghosts though. Body responses. There is always more to learn or unlearn in the playground

That sadness you feel is the returning home to yourself, to an atrophied body/mind. It will last until your being gets in homeostasis and healing. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Actuality’s joy, veiled, is psychology’s sadness. . Transiton is confusion for a bit in the deconstruction. Great work man.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I agree. Sadness is one of the few more positive emotions I still have access to. 

Try to sense the peace underneath the sadness and become aware that sadness itself is actually quite an emotional relief in and of itself.

Any recommendations for sad music from you guys? I overdid it with the few more or less good songs I know.

Thanks <3

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Timotheus

I’ve always felt this one did a good job capturing the alone / sadness / Being / joy. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_a1LogyX9Uw

And this will will getcha! Lol  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uJpvUTDB4Ps

And this one, - I know, you’re thinkin don’t go there!, but go there man. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYzlVDlE72w

If you are being honest with yourself, and you believe you can still take more...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IuUDRU9-HRk

K. That’s enough Tim. No mas! No mas!.......alright buddy, but you asked for it....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

Seriously, this is the roast beef of sadness. Kitchen’s closed brother. Don’t have to go home, but ya can’t stay here....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0

You must be one of those pain is pleasure folks at this point. Alright. Have it your way. Take your medicine.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1HRa4X07jdE

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm "Oh why don't you come out- whoever you are. You've followed me quite long enough"