CreamCat

David Ick says archons enslaved humans by trapping them in the physical world.

19 posts in this topic

He says archon is a fake god. Archon made copies of itself and became archons. Archons created physical world simulation where they trap human minds.

Archons are robotic artificial intelligences that control humans through deception and manipulation. Archons in base form are a chaotic, imbalanced, and inverted state of awareness.

I am not sure if he speaks truth, but that's an interesting theory.

mpv-shot0003.jpg

mpv-shot0004.jpg

mpv-shot0005.jpg

mpv-shot0006.jpg

mpv-shot0008.jpg

mpv-shot0009.jpg

mpv-shot0010.jpg

4 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

I am not sure if he speaks truth, but that's an interesting theory.

@CreamCat So to what end do these Archons do this? For what outcome?

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It wouldn't surprise me. Although nothing would surprise me, since I really don't understand the current reality which I'm perceiving.

@Mikael89 That's why real answers are important to all of us. So nothing can enslave us. Not even ourselves.

David Icke kinda odd. On the one hand he seems to recognize truths about consciousness and infinity, and I think he has had a couple of mystical experiences. On the other hand he believes some really far out there conspiracy theories about Illuminati, reptilians, UFO's and the stuff you mention. Not sure what to make of it. 

Your ego is the real slavemaster, once you’re free from that then archons won’t matter. :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Not much different from L.Ron Hubbard and his theory of Thetans, the "Galactic Confederacy",and some quack named Xenu who dropped his own people  into a volcano and then blew them up with hydrogen bombs for good measure.

51 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@CreamCat So to what end do these Archons do this? For what outcome?

They're in need of soldiers.
They're at war with the Fucktardians for control of Colonel Sanders much sought after secret,fried chicken recipe.o.O
It's considered to be of great value among the Galactic Confederation of Planets.

18 minutes ago, who chit said:

They're in need of soldiers.
They're at war with the Fucktardians for control of Colonel Sanders much sought after secret,fried chicken recipe.o.O
It's considered to be of great value among the Galactic Confederation of Planets.

@who chit I get it now. It's like a Soylent Green kind of thing. Thanks

@CreamCat

Thomas, The Matrix, Morpheus, Mr. Smith, The Oracle, The Architect.......... or Luke, The Empire/Federation, Obi-wan, Darth Vader, Yoda, The Force.........David, The Holographic Universe, Knowledge, The Archons, Gnostics, The Self & Reality......All telling you the same thing.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Dont forget Santa, pulling the reins of his deers... making them do his bidding. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@CreamCat

the way I see it

all possibilities are true

what gives it truth is merely your belief in it

there are those who belief humans were placed on earth from a different planet as slaves to cultivate Gold for them and then overtime, we gained knowledge and freedom from our alien masters and now live here on earth as our home

another theory is that of the science of evolution with the life evolving on earth

then there is the theory from the bible/quran/religions about adam/eve being placed on earth as the 1st pair of humans and life went on from there

ALL ARE POSSIBLE IN ABSOLUTE INFINITY

and what gives reality to one out of the these 3 or heck, 100s more theories is mere your belief in it!

that's just it

so what david ick says, sure it's possible, what someone else says, that too is possible

it's all pick and choose really

Mandela effect a great way to see this happen :) 

at one point in time, the earth was believed to be flat (heck, even now in 2018 many of the people online believe in it, comment about it, 1000s of videos about flat earth)

those people have their reasons for believiing in it. a flat earth is also possible in aboslute infinnty. they have models explaining how it can work with a flat earth

anyhow. yolo.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

13 hours ago, Outer said:

It's a powerful meme, but the Dreamstate can be explained by evolution and genetics too.

The controller is the default mode network in the brain to put it simply, it's also involved in story interpretation. It can simply be that it was useful that people have an i/ego for example for organizing large social structures. It appears the neanderthals did not have an ego/i and we bred with them and wiped them out because of our ability to co-operate in large numbers. Today we co-operate with stories like brand names, money, companies, governments, countries, religions, etc.  Yuval Noah Harari goes into detail of that, who has meditated a lot.

I used to watch some david icke videos, and he said he has used Ayahausca. I think all this archon, reptilian stuff is the storyline his mind concocted when he was becoming aware of the various brain regions and states of consciousness, and unfortunately took it too literally (eg, reptilian brain is in charge of desire for control etc, that's why he always talks about politicians being reptillians, because he recignises their huge desire for control, so they obviously are living thru their 'reptilian brain'/superiority complex). 

so basically the gist of what he's saying is mostly likely correct, just without the actual supernatural/paranormal filters (people with severe superiority complexes manipulating the world for their own reasons.... becomes, reptilians controlling people to manipulate the world....)

imo

On 9/17/2018 at 1:48 PM, Nahm said:

@CreamCat

Thomas, The Matrix, Morpheus, Mr. Smith, The Oracle, The Architect.......... or Luke, The Empire/Federation, Obi-wan, Darth Vader, Yoda, The Force.........David, The Holographic Universe, Knowledge, The Archons, Gnostics, The Self & Reality......All telling you the same thing.

Cool!

Waste of time.

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

David Icke is charismatic and schizophrenic. He got some truths and most of them are not elaborated properly, thus the crazy ideas about conspiracies and reptiles and stuff. It's purely his imagination. One could see which truths he got which then have been deformed into those ideas. I would stay away from him.

David Ick uses metaphors already known to release deep truths. 

Look behind the images of extraterrestrial beings to find the truth. 

If per example I'll tell people how to awaken, the techniques and all of that, the majority will take that as a crazy thing to do. Because in reality, the path to awakening is no different than going insane, but knowing how to come back and be aware of it. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Cracking down on distracting nonsense threads.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.