TheBeachBionic

I'm worried and scared that I might never date or have sex?

28 posts in this topic

Sure, if you're satisfied with it. But that doesn't mean you can't tweak your appearance if you feel like it hinders your self-esteem.
It's always good to try and evolve in any regard if it leads you towards being more healthy and attractive. Since you're saying you find yourself ugly. People told it over and over but being less beautiful than average by society's standard doesn't mean you are not attractive to some people anyway.

Because I don't always know what to talk about with guys

Don't think about it too much. Talk about litteraly what comes to your mind. That's how I got rid of my "oh no what do I talk about" fear. If you're passionate people feel that and it's more important than finding a subject they like exactly.
It's the vibe that matters, not only the subject of the conversation. Do you notice how some persons can talk about very mundane stuff/small talk, and still be attractive? Now of course if you can combine both, that's better. But what comes first if what kind of feeling you communicate to the person. Someone that looks interested, passionate, open, smiling, etc, will be more interesting than someone stayin in his head.

(More practically, if you're interested in geeky stuff like video games, anime, specific types of movies, comics etc, then it should be very easy to find a guy that's like-minded. You might not be but that's just an idea in case that's your thing. But that's only a bonus. Again, you can talk about litteraly anything)

On 9/18/2018 at 3:08 AM, Emne said:

@TheBeachBionic Go for socially awkward nerds and you won't have any problem with getting laid, no matter how you look

Guys will have sex with anything.

20 minutes ago, TheBeachBionic said:

Guys will have sex with anything.

Then what are you worried about?

1 minute ago, Emne said:

Then what are you worried about?

She is no_thing.

??

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

She is no_thing.

??

Don't you mean "No thing she is"? :D 

On 9/17/2018 at 9:04 PM, ajasatya said:

guys, she's just looking for people to pat her. she's not willing to take action.

you're just feeding her illusions.

How are they illusions?

2 hours ago, TheBeachBionic said:

How are they illusions?

I actually think there's no illusions here. Except others thinking that she might have a chance. 

I have no idea what's going on in your mind, but your posts contradict each other which really makes no sense. 

"Worried I might never have sex"

"Guys will have sex with anything"

Sure, some fuc*ed up guy would have sex with you, but doesn't sound like any decent guy would ever be attracted to you. You don't wan't to change (every partnership/relationship requires effort in both ways) and can't even define what your problem actually is. You have to work really hard and fix your own bullshit.

8 hours ago, RabbitHole said:

You don't wan't to change

can't even define what your problem actually is

fix your own bullshit

these are the illusions i'm talking about

unborn Truth